David Sensei's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"The semi-literate standard of G's question is not really deserving of a comprehensiv…"

David Sensei replied Jun 11, 2013 to Which is the best ? Capitalism or Communism

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I can't help but notice all the nominees here, worthy tho they be, are original cont…"

David Sensei replied Aug 14, 2012 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"Did you write this yourself, Jessica? Whoever did is a first-class literary humorist…"

David Sensei replied Aug 2, 2012 to Top 10 Scientific Facts TN Schools Will No Longer Teach

21 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Evangelists are kinda like The Who's 'Tommy' - deaf dumb and blind kids who sure pla…"

David Sensei replied Apr 8, 2012 to Create a Quote (Pro-Atheism, Anti-Theism, or Maxim)

278 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

"Sure Nick, and in the past I've been one of those contributors who've blundered into…"

David Sensei replied Aug 17, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I'm with you on this one, D.R. Although I follow this thread with interest since I k…"

David Sensei replied Aug 16, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Thanks Khalid. I was joking in my second para of course, but you reminded me that Is…"

David Sensei replied Aug 7, 2010 to

just now

"I so rarely hear of Islam-raised atheists and it's very heartening to know that some…"

David Sensei replied Aug 7, 2010 to

just now

"I'd like to add my sympathy for your traumatic Sunday-school experience. It's amazin…"

David Sensei replied Aug 7, 2010 to Hi, I'm Rachael and I'm very new here.

10 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by David Sensei

"Fair comment, Al-Kadim. She was around for a couple of years, though. Now that you m…"

David Sensei replied Aug 2, 2010 to Scott Lively & his gay Nazi theory on the Daily Show

38 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Louis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service