Adam's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"My shortening of "christian" to "xtian" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with…"

Adam replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"I had this assumption used on me today elsewhere, as it happens - someone said to me…"

Adam replied Aug 9, 2009 to

just now

"***DART concluded they were operating under an outdated advertising policy*** my ar…"

Adam replied Aug 8, 2009 to

just now

"The xtians are absolutely certain that the religions for the hundreds of thousands o…"

Adam replied Aug 8, 2009 to

just now

"Technically, I still consider it to be a lack of belief in ANY supernatural phenomen…"

Adam replied Aug 7, 2009 to How Do You View Atheism??

62 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rev Hellbound Alleee

"Evil double standards and no mistake, given the amount of theist ads in Iowa. They h…"

Adam replied Aug 7, 2009 to

just now

"It is no more than petty, childish deflection. They have no logical arguments to swa…"

Adam replied Aug 7, 2009 to Atheist = Arrogant, Know-it-all Demeanor???

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

"I'm all for this. Religious people are happy to disrespect other beliefs (or worse),…"

Adam replied Aug 2, 2009 to

just now

"People who claim to be atheists but are not. Hindus and Buddhists, for instance, who…"

Adam replied Jul 29, 2009 to Survey: What criticisms or pet peeves do you have about fellow atheists?

64 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

"I know it's not unique. And yes, all these misogynistic, racist fantasies are - at t…"

Adam replied Jul 27, 2009 to Concerns about how atheism is perceived- Does it really matter?

22 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Nate

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service