Greg's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly right Luara. San Diego county has nice weather but is expensive for housing.…"

Greg replied Jan 14 to Good areas for non-believers to live in the US with a mild climate

10 Jan 14
Reply by Greg

"As in TFSM (The Flying Spaghetti Monster), aka his noodly goodness. It's humorous, g…"

Greg replied Jan 11 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

""Ramen" is kind of growing on me lately."

Greg replied Jan 11 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Can't wait to see the city council debate. It should make for good youtube. Of cours…"

Greg replied Jan 11 to Satanic Temple unveils 7-foot goat-headed Baphomet statue for Oklahoma Capitol

17 Jan 12
Reply by kent l thompson

"So the next question is... which religious organizations use a phallic symbol?"

Greg replied Jan 11 to Satanic Temple unveils 7-foot goat-headed Baphomet statue for Oklahoma Capitol

17 Jan 12
Reply by kent l thompson

"And that is the problem. I'm not clear as to whether they can cry uncle and everyone…"

Greg replied Jan 11 to Satanist monument next to 10 commandments?

12 Jan 11
Reply by k.h. ky

"And so the mother of all monumental arms race begins..."

17 Jan 12
Reply by kent l thompson

"You're right, it is a fairly accurate representation of an ugly monument. ;-) If wha…"

Greg replied Jan 11 to Satanic Goat Freaks Out Religious in Oklahoma: Beware the Baphomet of the Templars

7 Jan 11
Reply by Greg

"It's good that this is such an ugly monument. There's no point in pussyfooting aroun…"

Greg replied Jan 11 to Satanic Goat Freaks Out Religious in Oklahoma: Beware the Baphomet of the Templars

7 Jan 11
Reply by Greg

"Welcome to A/N. Just talking to others who share your beliefs/non-beliefs can be soo…"

Greg replied Jan 9 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

11 Jan 12
Reply by Atheist Andrea

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service