Greg's Discussions (367)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"At this point, there is no shortage of RCC teachers. They'll fill the ranks with tru…"

Greg replied Jun 3 to Morality clause for teachers in Cincinnati

6 Jun 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree with Bachmann, Pennsylvania has completely gone to hell since he was preside…"

Greg replied Jun 2 to Michelle strikes again!

27 Jun 4
Reply by booklover

"The fact that Snowden has not wholesale released his information keeps him from bein…"

Greg replied May 30 to Edward Snowden

77 Aug 5
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Imports Pakistan was the United States' 56th largest supplier of goods imports in 20…"

Greg replied May 21 to Use the murder of blasphemer in Pakistan to demonstrate the power of world secularism

1 May 21
Reply by Greg

""For once I'm completely in agreement with my partner. I'm not going down there. Do…"

Greg replied May 21 to Florida Lawmaker Says Common Core Will Turn Children Homosexual

2 May 21
Reply by Greg

""Define Atheism. What does it mean to you?" Depending upon how they answer, you migh…"

Greg replied May 16 to ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?

18 May 19
Reply by Daniel W

"Our HOA, in north San Diego county, has been removing lawns for the last couple of y…"

Greg replied May 16 to Waiting to evacuate in Carlsbad

41 May 19
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"The brush dies and dries out, year after year. Eventually, it becomes mulch but in t…"

Greg replied May 15 to Waiting to evacuate in Carlsbad

41 May 19

"The Carlsbad fire started approximately a half mile from where I work. At the direct…"

Greg replied May 14 to Waiting to evacuate in Carlsbad

41 May 19

"If handled poorly, there is significant risk for the republicans as well. It appears…"

Greg replied May 8 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service