Greg's Discussions (331)

Discussions Replied To (323) Replies Latest Activity

"Stick with what you know and always ask yourself "what kind of world do you want to…"

Greg replied Apr 19 to Newbie alert

15 Apr 23
Reply by Vincent

"True, one probably should not draw conclusion if the experience requires creative in…"

Greg replied Apr 19 to A question for the ex-religious

21 Apr 19
Reply by John Aultman

"I managed a warm fuzzy once or twice. I unexpectedly pulled off a hair raising exper…"

Greg replied Apr 19 to A question for the ex-religious

21 Apr 19
Reply by John Aultman

"The clouds are absolutely reliable. It's your ability to correctly interpret those c…"

Greg replied Apr 18 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm perceiving a lack of commitment to these end of the world festivals. Every time…"

Greg replied Apr 15 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Gwaithmir, Thank you for sharing that. My interest is primarily the church/state iss…"

Greg replied Apr 14 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

407 23 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker 31

"Well that was interesting. I had a moment and decided to look into this myself. When…"

Greg replied Apr 14 to THIS...because of Christianity

14 Apr 15
Reply by Future

"Gwaithmir, I'm curious about a few things. Please feel free to ignore my questions a…"

Greg replied Apr 14 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

407 23 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker 31

"Hi Arp. Glad to have you. Is India secular in the sense that it attempts to keep rel…"

Greg replied Apr 4 to Hello Atheist Nexus members, Arp here!

26 May 12
Reply by Arp

"It is dismissive but I'd give him a bit of slack. Maybe he should be asked in what w…"

Greg replied Apr 4 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

James M. Martin posted discussions
7 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
15 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
17 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
33 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
44 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Atheist Exile replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A religion is sometimes the source of happiness...but it is a comfort appropriate for the weak, not for the strong. - Heinlein"
1 hour ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
James B Bolton shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group on Facebook
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service