Atheist Nexus Logo

Greg's Discussions (416)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there would still be wars, just less of them. It is my personal theory that…"

Greg replied Jan 26 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

12 Jan 26
Reply by Warren Smith

"That's a good suggestion. We'll have to give some thought as to what we'd like it to…"

Greg replied Jan 26 to My gravesite inscription

95 Jan 28
Reply by Freethinker31

"I have faith that the Oklahoma GOP is populated by idiots. Actually, I have strong e…"

Greg replied Jan 26 to Oklahoma GOP wants to restrict marriage to people of faith

12 Jan 26
Reply by Greg

"My wife is Catholic. I do like her request though. She would like to have her ashes,…"

Greg replied Jan 26 to My gravesite inscription

95 Jan 28
Reply by Freethinker31

"To be fair, he did say “One cannot make war, kill in the name of one’s own religion,…"

Greg replied Jan 15 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Leon, "angry at God." I've heard that line repeated so often I can only conclude the…"

Greg replied Jan 10 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

172 Jan 11
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"“Where you stand depends on where you sit” – Nelson Mandela It seems there's no end…"

Greg replied Jan 10 to Senator Graham: "We're in a religious war."

21 Jan 12
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"The only problem is that we're still only exporting a small quantity. Also, other co…"

Greg replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"I support their impoverishment but not in the manner you've suggested. If we really…"

Greg replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"That's playing both ends against the middle. Being certain they'll prevail in the en…"

64 Jan 15

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service