Greg's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw the chart too. It occurred to me that the progressives have Fergusoned themsel…"

Greg replied Nov 8 to "Big White Evangelical Vote" Helped GOP Take Lead in Midterms

52 Nov 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Not that I enjoy being pessemistic but the general response I'm seeing on the conser…"

Greg replied Nov 6 to Lawrencse Krauss Says Religion is Living on Borrowed Time - I Needed SOME Good News Today

5 Nov 6
Reply by Greg

"It's this kind of thing that makes me wish there was a single, agreed upon definitio…"

Greg replied Nov 5 to ok, don't know where to go with this

23 Nov 6
Reply by Freethinker31

"But the personal satisfaction is unbeatable. Puts a spring in your step for sure."

Greg replied Nov 5 to Dude, really?

26 Nov 5
Reply by Just a Voice

"I'd go with the cow shit and beer can retort. In fact, I think years from now, that'…"

Greg replied Nov 4 to Dude, really?

26 Nov 5
Reply by Just a Voice

"All I can say to that is>>> It's not that I "believe" that god doesn't exis…"

Greg replied Nov 4 to Federal Court Ruling Extends Equal Protection Rights To Atheists

18 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Umm...He's been watching me masturbate? Crap, this is going to take my neuroses to a…"

Greg replied Nov 3 to How Conservative Christianity Can Warp the Mind

6 Nov 3
Reply by Ficking Chucken

""The brass rule: "Do unto others as they do unto you"-- Good for good; evil for evil…"

Greg replied Oct 28 to Finding self respect after religion

31 Nov 24
Reply by Deidre

""Jesus crackers...good for Fido, good for you.""

Greg replied Oct 13 to Richard Dawkins: 'Somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist'

13 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

"A lying lunatic? This is going beyond speculation now. I guess you're probably right…"

Greg replied Oct 13 to Richard Dawkins: 'Somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist'

13 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service