Greg's Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

"Umm...He's been watching me masturbate? Crap, this is going to take my neuroses to a…"

Greg replied Nov 3 to How Conservative Christianity Can Warp the Mind

6 Nov 3
Reply by Ficking Chucken

""The brass rule: "Do unto others as they do unto you"-- Good for good; evil for evil…"

Greg replied Oct 28 to Finding self respect after religion

27 Oct 31
Reply by Hunter Byrd

""Jesus crackers...good for Fido, good for you.""

Greg replied Oct 13 to Richard Dawkins: 'Somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist'

13 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

"A lying lunatic? This is going beyond speculation now. I guess you're probably right…"

Greg replied Oct 13 to Richard Dawkins: 'Somebody as intelligent as Jesus would have been an atheist'

13 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

""He's either insane or the son of god". I agree...with the former. Actually, there i…"

13 Oct 15
Reply by Luara

"I've often said the Quran is dangerous because it is chaotic. I believe it to be muc…"

Greg replied Oct 9 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

144 Nov 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"I am willing to forgive if it is obvious the person admits and regrets the transgres…"

Greg replied Oct 8 to When is it wrong to forgive?

178 9 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I realize Michael is advocating a Randian utopia. Reading your comment, I was remind…"

Greg replied Oct 2 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Most organized crime bosses were sent to prison for tax evasion. There might be the…"

Greg replied Oct 2 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"I recognize that for many people, touching the sick, or even corpses, may be accepta…"

Greg replied Oct 2 to US government must pay for Ebola healthcare to avoid epidemic here

15 Oct 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service