Atheist Nexus Logo

Greg's Discussions (417)

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"I have discovered the secret to time travel. I've discussed this with my ten year ol…"

Greg replied Feb 16 to Not a big fan of time travel plots in fiction

19 on Sunday
Reply by jlaz

"Michael, If you took offense, I'm sorry. It was not directed at you. In fact, it was…"

Greg replied Feb 6 to Obama angers trailer trash with comments critical of both Islam and Christianity

14 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"I've been aware of this for quite some time. The only conclusion I can come to is th…"

Greg replied Feb 6 to Obama angers trailer trash with comments critical of both Islam and Christianity

14 Feb 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Once upon a time I had a chess machine. I'd never been very good at chess or receive…"

Greg replied Jan 30 to Playing Against Your Computer

5 Jan 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Wrong, wrong, wrong.  It might seem reasonable until you find yourself entangled in…"

Greg replied Jan 30 to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

93 Feb 6
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"@Freethinker31, It is cheaper to keep them in prison as long as we have endless appe…"

Greg replied Jan 30 to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

93 Feb 6
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"Two quotes come to mind: " Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, d…"

Greg replied Jan 27 to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What worries me is that I may not be dead but in the midst of a heart attack (happen…"

Greg replied Jan 27 to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

144 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Won't be much of a party without it."

Greg replied Jan 26 to Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

18 Jan 28
Reply by Daniel W

"I'd better hide the helium party bottle from my wife now. I might need it someday."

Greg replied Jan 26 to Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

18 Jan 28
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service