Greg's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm perceiving a lack of commitment to these end of the world festivals. Every time…"

Greg replied yesterday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

28 24 seconds ago
Reply by Larry Taylor

"Gwaithmir, Thank you for sharing that. My interest is primarily the church/state iss…"

Greg replied yesterday to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

402 14 hours ago
Reply by Shawn

"Well that was interesting. I had a moment and decided to look into this myself. When…"

Greg replied yesterday to THIS...because of Christianity

14 yesterday
Reply by Future

"Gwaithmir, I'm curious about a few things. Please feel free to ignore my questions a…"

Greg replied on Monday to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

402 14 hours ago
Reply by Shawn

"Hi Arp. Glad to have you. Is India secular in the sense that it attempts to keep rel…"

Greg replied Apr 4 to Hello Atheist Nexus members, Arp here!

21 on Friday
Reply by k.h. ky

"It is dismissive but I'd give him a bit of slack. Maybe he should be asked in what w…"

Greg replied Apr 4 to Would this Upset you?

51 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Maybe this is just more cranky old me" Ha!!! WTF am I doing? I meant "cranky old me…"

Greg replied Apr 3 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Let them sell as much sand as they like.What I don't understand is why they want to…"

Greg replied Apr 3 to Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

26 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

""Why are red states disproportionately fundamentalist and stupid?" I suspect it's th…"

Greg replied Apr 2 to Why Are Red States Disproportionately Fundamentalist and Stupid?

5 Apr 2
Reply by James M. Martin

"True Loren. It's interesting to speculate though. I wasn't aware that Hitler was an…"

Greg replied Mar 31 to The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich

36 Apr 2
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service