Greg's Discussions (398)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Won't be much of a party without it."

Greg replied 7 hours ago to Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"I'd better hide the helium party bottle from my wife now. I might need it someday."

Greg replied 8 hours ago to Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

13 6 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

"I was going to ask the OP if he was willing to go all Pascal on us for his daydream…"

Greg replied 8 hours ago to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

28 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think there would still be wars, just less of them. It is my personal theory that…"

Greg replied 10 hours ago to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Warren Smith

"That's a good suggestion. We'll have to give some thought as to what we'd like it to…"

Greg replied 10 hours ago to My gravesite inscription

84 2 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I have faith that the Oklahoma GOP is populated by idiots. Actually, I have strong e…"

Greg replied 11 hours ago to Oklahoma GOP wants to restrict marriage to people of faith

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Greg

"My wife is Catholic. I do like her request though. She would like to have her ashes,…"

Greg replied 13 hours ago to My gravesite inscription

84 2 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"To be fair, he did say “One cannot make war, kill in the name of one’s own religion,…"

Greg replied Jan 15 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Leon, "angry at God." I've heard that line repeated so often I can only conclude the…"

Greg replied Jan 10 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

172 Jan 11
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"“Where you stand depends on where you sit” – Nelson Mandela It seems there's no end…"

Greg replied Jan 10 to Senator Graham: "We're in a religious war."

21 Jan 12
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service