Greg's Discussions (332)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll leave no body and have no marker. I'm still debating the merit of having my ash…"

Greg replied 9 hours ago to My gravesite inscription

15 46 minutes ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"I suppose it depends whether one is looking for the truth or "THE TRUTH". The latter…"

Greg replied Jul 7 to People reject science even when they are informed about it

16 Jul 8
Reply by booklover

"I found a mistake in the drawing. To be more realistic, there should be a line from…"

Greg replied Jul 2 to The Hobby Lobby Decision

94 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Oh...I thought that was on the cooking channel. I read an article about it the othe…"

Greg replied Jun 30 to NEW HBO SERIES - THE LEFTOVERS

5 Jul 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Matt, Sorry to hear about the recent death of your dating life ;-) Actually, I smile…"

Greg replied Jun 13 to Go figure

9 Jun 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"Got gay moose semen? "Excuse me for just one moment, I think my head is imploding." "

Greg replied Jun 5 to If this wasn't so stupidly ridiculous, it would be laughable.

19 Jun 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"At this point, there is no shortage of RCC teachers. They'll fill the ranks with tru…"

Greg replied Jun 3 to Morality clause for teachers in Cincinnati

6 Jun 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"I agree with Bachmann, Pennsylvania has completely gone to hell since he was preside…"

Greg replied Jun 2 to Michelle strikes again!

27 Jun 4
Reply by booklover

"The fact that Snowden has not wholesale released his information keeps him from bein…"

Greg replied May 30 to Edward Snowden

14 Jul 14
Reply by Freethinker31

"Imports Pakistan was the United States' 56th largest supplier of goods imports in 20…"

Greg replied May 21 to Use the murder of blasphemer in Pakistan to demonstrate the power of world secularism

1 May 21
Reply by Greg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service