Greg's Discussions (460)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like a job for Pew Research Center. I wouldn't be surprised if there is…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to convictions or customs?

6 Jun 16
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Over the years, there have been rumors of congress-critters that behaving bisexually…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to Pray-Away-the-Gay.

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

"Anyone believing you can pray away the gay should just go into their closet and begi…"

Greg replied Jun 12 to Pray-Away-the-Gay.

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

"Crap!...my mouse scroll wheel died."

Greg replied Jun 11 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

"There is a problem with mocking these people. Were we to to have an intellectual dis…"

Greg replied Jun 9 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"After reading an interview with Scalia, I believe he's a man trapped in archaic thin…"

Greg replied Jun 9 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It may not have originally been the monster we now know. It may have spun out of con…"

Greg replied Jun 8 to The monster god.

12 Jun 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The justices are then voted on by the legislative branch. I'm sure the founders were…"

Greg replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"When partisanship, political/economic ideology and religion are applied to law, they…"

Greg replied Jun 8 to No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"But we are ranked #1 in self esteem."

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service