Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,399)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hear, hear! As they like to say in a different, misleading context, no special right…"

Grinning Cat replied Feb 28 to Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

6 Feb 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Joan, you're clearly a wonderful mother and citizen of our planet! ...security and s…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 22 to Whether cabbages, cats, or kids, my job is to provide the environment for their full development.

2 Jan 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We need good "vaccines" against that type of ad! (Personally, I'm somewhat insulated…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 22 to Money can buy Republican control of the Senate with chump change.

4 Jan 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I gladly massaged the message a little (keeping the intent the same!) and sent it. T…"

Grinning Cat replied Dec 30, 2013 to Tell companies you use to stop funding ALEC

4 Dec 31
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The ACLU defending the rights of majority and minority religious believers: https://…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 18, 2013 to An Unexpected Trend in Israel - delancyplace.com

9 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"It also doesn't help that Israel's coalition governments have long depended on hared…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 18, 2013 to An Unexpected Trend in Israel - delancyplace.com

9 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"As with many of your posts, I emphatically don't "like" the facts you're telling us…"

Grinning Cat replied Nov 13, 2013 to Government subsidies for fossil fuels to guarantee Climate Disaster

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Or at least that it's perfectly OK to live as if there's no god, no heaven and hell;…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 30, 2013 to Morals and ethics come from being born a social animal

6 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Perhaps the god-declarers are hoping the Supreme Court will rule that "In God We Tru…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 25, 2013 to GOP LAWMAKER’S CONTROVERSIAL ‘IN GOD WE TRUST’ PROPOSAL SURE TO SPARK MAJOR DEBATE

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I wonder if objections to more accomplished candidates came disproportionately from…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 21, 2013 to The dumbing down of America's judges

7 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service