booklover's Discussions (3,458)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, that is priceless.  It's a play on another video he did about reading a childr…"

booklover replied Sep 27, 2012 to Jamuel L. Jackson, pro-Obama ad "Wake the F*** Up"

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thanks Joan! :)"

booklover replied Sep 27, 2012 to USA is bankrupt: not a belief, it is a fact

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Yeah, I did see that.  I just think people could have put themselves in better posit…"

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Thanks for the video-link Joan.  I love Elizabeth Warren!  I certainly hope she wins…"

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I believe this also Joan.  That is why, as I've said before, that we stay in our 'st…"

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Great subject Joan!  I've read a lot about Freegans due to my interest in frugality,…"

booklover replied Sep 24, 2012 to Boycott products to cut pollution

10 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wetting the bed every night for a week which he'd never done before and not feeling…"

booklover replied Sep 9, 2012 to Making the most of the resources you have, whether or not times are tight

11 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Yes Joan, I'm so grateful for the wonderful technology that is coming out for people…"

booklover replied Sep 8, 2012 to Making the most of the resources you have, whether or not times are tight

11 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I don't think you're overly-anxious Joan (this coming from someone who is on anxiety…"

booklover replied Sep 8, 2012 to Making the most of the resources you have, whether or not times are tight

11 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"", and it has a chance of winning."~ Taibbi ............................ That's wha…"

booklover replied Sep 8, 2012 to Matt Taibbi's Killer Takedown of Mitt Romney

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service