Pat's Discussions (2,382)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Same sex love, libertine women, exhibitions of the human body. All could lead to pla…"

Pat replied Jul 2, 2013 to Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Allow me to be somewhat of a contrarian here. Government had been and is in current…"

Pat replied Dec 14, 2012 to What is the purpose of government?

7 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hate to say it, but I'm not all that surprised. This is just another example of the…"

Pat replied Dec 6, 2012 to UN Disability Treaty: My Nebr. Senator Doesn't Represent Me

14 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by James Kz

"This reminds me of the current argument in Washington D.C about the future of the co…"

Pat replied Dec 5, 2012 to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1933.

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not going to happen. I'm a member of FFRF, but in my estimation, they have bigger fi…"

Pat replied Nov 16, 2012 to FFRF asks Obama to drop "under God", bible from oath of office

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Pat

"In a discussion with a believing Christian (at a bar of all places, and in front of…"

Pat replied Oct 12, 2012 to You tell me I must believe in your god.

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"SB, I agree (mostly) with your thoughts. Where I differ, considering there are no su…"

Pat replied Oct 9, 2012 to Skulls From Sacrificial Rituals Found In Temple

8 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"And what's the Christian religion founded on? A human sacrifice! And in honor of tha…"

Pat replied Oct 9, 2012 to Skulls From Sacrificial Rituals Found In Temple

8 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"That is absolutely 100% spot on! This reminds me of something the actor Tommy Lee Jo…"

Pat replied Sep 27, 2012 to Jamuel L. Jackson, pro-Obama ad "Wake the F*** Up"

4 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Was Mitt adopted?"

Pat replied Sep 6, 2012 to Romney's declared family values don't match Mitt's rhetoric or actions

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service