Atheist Nexus Logo

Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,429)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, CJ. The best parts in my opinion were: Corporations contribute the lowest p…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 3, 2014 to CJ Werleman: What The Corporate Totalitarian State Means for Humanism (The Thinking Atheist)

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Another favorite quote: by Alnoor Ladha and Martin Kirk What's Really Driving Inequa…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 25, 2014 to Favortie politics & economics quotes

1 Apr 25, 2014

"The former mayor of a town near the disabled Fukushima nuclear plant accuses Japanes…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 23, 2014 to "Regulatory capture" is the norm for nuclear power

4 Apr 23, 2014

"Joan, I'm not the moderator, Dallas the Phallus is. I was not responsible for select…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Apr 12, 2014 to MAN meaning Human, I assume

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I hope the religious right is on the wane, but I'm not seeing it."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 27, 2014 to Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

6 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well put, Joan."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 27, 2014 to i was hungry and you fed me (delanceyplace.com)

8 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As Climate Change Denial is virtually a pillar of the Republican Party, I'm hopeful…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 22, 2014 to Money can buy Republican control of the Senate with chump change.

4 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not TOTALLY inevitable, Tom. Legislation to End Fossil Fuel Tax Breaks Introduced by…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Government subsidies for fossil fuels to guarantee Climate Disaster

5 Nov 26, 2013

"Oklahoma leads the nation in a regressive march to the Middle Ages."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Oklahoma denying all National Guards spousal benefits to avoid order on same-sex couple benefits

1 Nov 26, 2013

"Disgusting!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to House Bill Written for Oil & Gas Companies Would Impose $5,000 Fee for Protesting Drilling Projects

1 Nov 26, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Problems With The Bible Pt 7

In this video I discuss the problems surrounding the story of Moses, the Jews being enslaved in Egypt, the biblical Exodus, and the plagues that Moses suppos...
8 minutes ago
Profile IconLibertarian Atheist, Shannon, Misha H. and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
8 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
24 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion A New Low in Political Rhetoric
36 minutes ago
Eric Sergent replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
46 minutes ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service