Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,416)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope the religious right is on the wane, but I'm not seeing it."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 27 to Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

6 Feb 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Well put, Joan."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Feb 27 to i was hungry and you fed me (delanceyplace.com)

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"As Climate Change Denial is virtually a pillar of the Republican Party, I'm hopeful…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 22 to Money can buy Republican control of the Senate with chump change.

4 Jan 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not TOTALLY inevitable, Tom. Legislation to End Fossil Fuel Tax Breaks Introduced by…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Government subsidies for fossil fuels to guarantee Climate Disaster

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Oklahoma leads the nation in a regressive march to the Middle Ages."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to Oklahoma denying all National Guards spousal benefits to avoid order on same-sex couple benefits

1 Nov 26, 2013

"Disgusting!"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 26, 2013 to House Bill Written for Oil & Gas Companies Would Impose $5,000 Fee for Protesting Drilling Projects

1 Nov 26, 2013

"Interesting, thanks Joan. This should be shared with Atheist Buddhists."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 24, 2013 to The Zen Predator of the Upper East Side

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Here's an example of how framing the fight against Climate Destabilization purely in…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 20, 2013 to Monoculture of Money Creates Economic Instability - Bernard Lietaer Lecture

3 Nov 20, 2013

"The LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) model of private currencies may have limite…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 13, 2013 to Monoculture of Money Creates Economic Instability - Bernard Lietaer Lecture

3 Nov 20, 2013

"Yet the Australian government still embraces coal."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 13, 2013 to Australia's weather forecasting chart - Nov 12, 2013

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service