sk8eycat's Discussions (1,075)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"You have NO idea how happy that makes me!  I've wanted to make people laugh all my l…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 17, 2012 to God as Abuser: Similarities Between the Christian God and Abusive Spouses

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"He was a very wise man, and an entertaining fiction writer...and sneaky, he turned a…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 17, 2012 to God as Abuser: Similarities Between the Christian God and Abusive Spouses

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"If the ark carried dinosaurs, when did they become extinct?  (Or evolve [oops!] into…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 15, 2012 to Neil deGrasse Tyson "People cited violation of 1st Amendment ...."

4 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm reading it slowly because I keep turning to the Notes in the back of the book. I…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 12, 2012 to God as Abuser: Similarities Between the Christian God and Abusive Spouses

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"The first time I read Job, I really needed some Depends when I got to the part about…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 12, 2012 to God as Abuser: Similarities Between the Christian God and Abusive Spouses

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Who, me? I forgot to add to my comment about the trinity that if Jeebus knocked up t…"

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"The Abrahamic "god" is also a violently abusive parent.  "Our father who art in heav…"

26 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"That's from Time Enough for Love - the "Notebooks" section.  I was looking for his a…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 8, 2012 to Atheism is not taught, it is thought

22 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"Spider Robinson has (often) said that the main thing he learned from reading  Heinle…"

sk8eycat replied Jun 7, 2012 to Atheism is not taught, it is thought

22 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"The Abrahamic religions indoctrinate their followers to believe that they are ALL "u…"

sk8eycat replied May 31, 2012 to Inside Job

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Deidre32 posted a status
"almost friday!"
5 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
22 minutes ago
Steph S. replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
23 minutes ago
Steph S. liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
24 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
29 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
29 minutes ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
37 minutes ago
Sentient Biped posted a discussion
50 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
52 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
54 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
55 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service