Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,206)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"Better than merely well said, Joan, and timely, too. Right now I'm dealing with a on…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 30, 2013 to I do not honor people who stop thinking.

16 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michele, the above are two ways I evaluate the more bizarre conspiracy theories I he…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2013 to 911 conspiracy theory.Your ideas please I'm confused

8 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by michele ricketts

"Michele, I evaluate a conspiracy with, "How will accepting it change my life?" Somet…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2013 to 911 conspiracy theory.Your ideas please I'm confused

8 Jun 27, 2013

"Alexander Hamilton's and James Madison's words in the 1787 Convention have borne fru…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 25, 2013 to Moody's and S&P conspired with Morgan Stanley to cause crash of 2008

2 Jun 27, 2013

"Another point, Loren. I recall hearing or reading a few times that: 1) the American…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 21, 2013 to Edward Snowden: War on Whistleblowers "Only Builds Better Whistleblowers"

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, your discussion caught my interest and reminded me of a discussion I might sta…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 20, 2013 to Christianity with and without reductio ad ridiculum fallacy

9 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Loren, thank you for clarifying your views. They are too well thought out and we pro…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 19, 2013 to Edward Snowden: War on Whistleblowers "Only Builds Better Whistleblowers"

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Loren, I'm going to risk your anger. Surely you know that terms like "King of the Ma…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 19, 2013 to Edward Snowden: War on Whistleblowers "Only Builds Better Whistleblowers"

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"In Wikipedia, look for "Don Bolles" -- the reporter not the musician -- and read his…"

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, the War on Whistleblowers makes stronger whistleblowers in the same way the Su…"

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service