Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,144)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Religion will bring peace when: 1) there is one religion, 2) it has one leader, 3) t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 20, 2013 to Religions Of Peace?!?

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by leveni

"GC, you've either read Twain's Letters from the Earth or your mind is working as his…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 15, 2013 to The Skeptic's Annotated Bible, Genesis One, with comments by me.

8 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Before the RC Church began its recovery, its true believers had to torture and burn…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 15, 2013 to The Skeptic's Annotated Bible, Genesis One, with comments by me.

8 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"If you haven't read Mark Twain's take on creation, get his Letters from the Earth. Y…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 14, 2013 to The Skeptic's Annotated Bible, Genesis One, with comments by me.

8 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The current war on whistle blowers is Obama's war; no recent president has prosecute…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Aug 5, 2013 to US govt war on whistle-blowers

2 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Those greedy bastards were aided and abetted by both Democrats and Republicans they…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 10, 2013 to Black is White, Hedges are Bets, and Your Money is Mine, Zeus Yiamouyiannis

6 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, you're asking others to remedy a serious problem, and you're asking them to do…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 10, 2013 to Black is White, Hedges are Bets, and Your Money is Mine, Zeus Yiamouyiannis

6 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The beleaguered majority accepts the injustices heaped upon them, and continue pledg…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 10, 2013 to Where the Hell Is the Outrage? by Richard Eskow

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Eureka! An explanation for this conservative nonsense! In The Republican Brain, Chri…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 5, 2013 to Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Chris, your experience and mine are similar. Catholicism used original sin to create…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to Parental authority

26 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service