Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,412)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Adding to my post above. Suppose Steve Taylor were to admit that he can speak/write…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 6, 2013 to The Madness of Materialism

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Steph, upon seeing your title, The Madness of Materialism, I right away thought of i…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 5, 2013 to The Madness of Materialism

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The GOP's Tea Partiers? Its evangelicals? Its libertarians? Each and every member of…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 20, 2013 to A Decline in Civility and Compromise - Wisconsin

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, how much credibility do you give to the historians who say the behavior of po…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 19, 2013 to A Decline in Civility and Compromise - Wisconsin

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Government subsidies for fossil fuels to guarantee Climate Disaster? Of course! The…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 14, 2013 to Government subsidies for fossil fuels to guarantee Climate Disaster

5 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Tom Paine said it more diplomatically than I say it here, but assassination persuade…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 5, 2013 to The Lawgiver Chapter 1 - Grayling, A. C. (2011-04-05). The Good Book (p. 395).

4 Jun 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, thanks for the Short History. It reduced the chaos in what I knew and will be…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 3, 2013 to Early religious indoctrination results to low self-esteem?

19 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hm-mm, America's first laws protecting non-human animals from their owners' violence…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Nov 3, 2013 to Early religious indoctrination results to low self-esteem?

19 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"AMERICA HAS NEVER BEEN A DEMOCRACY!!!! The 1787 Constitutional Convention gave us an…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 23, 2013 to McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission poised to demolish democracy

2 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's time for another Friedrich Nietzsche to tell people of Xianity's slave morality…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Oct 11, 2013 to Animated short by Ed Asner

3 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service