Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,050)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"After the enthusiastically-named Intelligent Design movement lost in Judge Jones' fe…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 26 to Those Sounds You Hear? They Are the Death Pangs of the Religious Right (David Harris-Gershon - Tikkun Daily)

6 Feb 28
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Right on! I hope folks saw the PBS Frontline documentary on the Vatican and its Curi…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 26 to i was hungry and you fed me (delanceyplace.com)

8 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Repeatedly throughout American history, our(?) government has used taxpayers' money…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 31, 2013 to Tell companies you use to stop funding ALEC

4 Dec 31
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Loren, your words echo those of Lucy Stone, a mid-1800s abolitionist-turned-feminist…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 19, 2013 to The Great American Class War: Plutocracy Versus Democracy (Bill Moyers)

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, have you and I made readers uncomfortable? They aren't taking part in the dis…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 19, 2013 to The Great American Class War: Plutocracy Versus Democracy (Bill Moyers)

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I worked in the tech industries, and when tech people were underemployed we found wo…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 19, 2013 to delanceyplace.com -- the same internet search yields two different results

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Here are the links to the three volumes of Madison's notes on the 1787 convention. V…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 18, 2013 to The Great American Class War: Plutocracy Versus Democracy (Bill Moyers)

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Most of America's founders, according to the words they spoke in the 1787 Convention…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 16, 2013 to The Great American Class War: Plutocracy Versus Democracy (Bill Moyers)

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Materialism, whether American or European, is not a recent development and entrepren…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 6, 2013 to Is the American Dream Becoming Too Materialistic?

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Adding to my post above. Suppose Steve Taylor were to admit that he can speak/write…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Dec 6, 2013 to The Madness of Materialism

7 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service