Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,056)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Sentient, check out employee-owned companies. A Harvard Business Review article in t…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 29 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"Hm-mm, Joan,  big pond scum ate/engulfed nearby small pond scum. A few billion years…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 29 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"From the US Supreme Court case recognizing a right to remain silent during a group p…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 25 to 'Under God' doesn't belong in the Pledge of Allegiance: Editorial (New Jersey Star-Ledger)

12 Apr 27
Reply by Pat

"Re Windows 8. I bought one too. Some people at Microsoft forgot that they are mechan…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 23 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"Sentient, you describe well the past and some of the present. I'm thinking the futur…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 23 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"Sentient, a most thought-provoking topic. Thank you. I too hear over and over that b…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 22 to The Tyranny of Growth

21 Apr 29
Reply by Luara

"From Thomas Jefferson, who said so much that both Dems and Repubs borrow: Confidence…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 20 to How much change can Pope Francis bring to the Catholic Church? (CBS News)

2 Apr 20
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, surely you know that women have about as much greed as men. After all, they do…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Apr 5 to Lysistrata: To end war, end giving sex to soldiers

2 Apr 5
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"In a business law course I took many years ago, the professor (a retired corporate a…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Mar 13 to What American Taxpayers Should Really Be Outraged About

3 Mar 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Joan, you are realistic enough to know that owners and workers will do battle until…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Feb 27 to I am old enough to remember the Great Depression, lack of jobs, food, shelter, heat, clothing, ...

2 Feb 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service