Atheist Nexus Logo

tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,811)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"That ancient Chinese curse, May you live in a time of change, is responsible. Someon…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Alan, I found the source when I googled "women to blame for wildfire". It's two xian…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I understand, Chris; I too don't want to give up on children who grew up with parent…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 3, 2013 to Parental authority

26 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Chris, the children of parents like these, if they live to grow up, will they be abl…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2, 2013 to Parental authority

26 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Joan, file it under religion-induced insanity. Falwell, Robertson, etc; their words…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2, 2013 to Pastors Blame Wildfires on Christian Women Who Wear Pantsuits and Hats

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Joan, I was asking what you'd omitted from your story, and then saw it was Daniel So…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 2, 2013 to I am sorry that it has come to this.

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, thank you for stating so clearly the importance of each person's expressing he…"

tom sarbeck replied Jul 1, 2013 to Christianity with and without reductio ad ridiculum fallacy

9 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Napoleon, the pic looks like the retreat from Moscow, not the advance toward it. Iro…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30, 2013 to I do not honor people who stop thinking.

16 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Better than merely well said, Joan, and timely, too. Right now I'm dealing with a on…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 30, 2013 to I do not honor people who stop thinking.

16 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Michele, the above are two ways I evaluate the more bizarre conspiracy theories I he…"

tom sarbeck replied Jun 26, 2013 to 911 conspiracy theory.Your ideas please I'm confused

8 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by michele ricketts

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service