Steph S.'s Discussions (7,097)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"The group is for loners and Introverts. You can be both or one or the other. I happe…"

Steph S. replied Jul 30, 2012 to My Life as a Loner - Being a Loner is Liberating

12 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Hi Ian - I don't drink at all - they are generalizing - and it says that they might…"

Steph S. replied Jul 25, 2012 to INTJ - The Scientist

9 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Thank you so much Devianz! I fell the same way. I am also not good at small talk and…"

Steph S. replied Jul 22, 2012 to Debunking Five Common Myths About Introverts

19 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't like talking on the phone. I do use a headset when playing video games, howe…"

19 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Hello Tony! I'm so happy you joined me here and took the time to read this discussio…"

19 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Everyone should read this and share this discussion with others. We are a misunderst…"

19 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Did anyone else buy this book? I have the book - I love it! It's great and I recomme…"

Steph S. replied Jul 22, 2012 to The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World

2 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Robin Vau

"While the former are energized by a whirlwind of social activity, the latter are tir…"

Steph S. replied Jun 8, 2012 to Debunking Five Common Myths About Introverts

19 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Maia, loners do have friends. They just like being alone more than the normal person…"

Steph S. replied Jun 7, 2012 to My Life as a Loner - Being a Loner is Liberating

12 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for sharing your story Jonathan. I think that perhaps you were always an Intr…"

Steph S. replied May 25, 2012 to 30 Famous Introverts – Introverted Personality Types and Traits

4 May 25, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
22 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
36 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
2 hours ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on BIPLAB DAS's photo
2 hours ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service