Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,903)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Bullies were also at risk for antisocial personality disorder, which the U.S. Nation…"

Sentient Biped replied Nov 24, 2013 to Childhood Bullying Can Leave Lifelong Scars

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"From personal experience, no matter how hard you try, when someone decides you are "…"

Sentient Biped replied Jun 30, 2012 to Ambient Bullying

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks Loren.  I was glad to see this.  It looks like an important film. "

Sentient Biped replied Apr 8, 2012 to "Bully" gets PG-13 rating (Detroit Free Press)

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"His family may miss him but the rest of the world is better off without him."

Sentient Biped replied Mar 30, 2012 to The death of a bully

5 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The LiveScience link on how to deal with workplace bullying is worth reading.  When…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 22, 2012 to Your bullying boss may be slowly killing you

7 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Apparently the movie received an R rating because of some F-bombs.  They think teena…"

Sentient Biped replied Feb 28, 2012 to A New Film on Bullying ... and a Petition to Make it Accessible

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"This IS great!  I am so happy for the progress of the last year.  Each generation ha…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 24, 2012 to Active duty soldiers send message of tolerance to gay teens

3 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

""Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities."Albert Einste…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 8, 2012 to Protecting Against Bullies Throughout the Life Cycle

8 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Same for me.  I've long felt that my only security in the workplace was to be excell…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 8, 2012 to Protecting Against Bullies Throughout the Life Cycle

8 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"It's interesting to me that the following was in the article.  I've said this many t…"

8 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service