Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,238)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"The neodymium magnet fingertip implants are interesting. Of course this would be a p…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 9, 2012 to What does the future have in store for radical body modification?

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I was influenced heavily by Firefly, Max Headroom, Highlander, Buckaroo Banzai, Gatt…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 18, 2012 to Science Fiction’s Greatest Failures (And How They Saved Us All)

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"When I read about this yesterday, I never thought about the "saving Earth" implicati…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 13, 2012 to Jupiter may have just saved Earth from a devastating impact event

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Interesting, thanks. Surreal. I only wished the girl had a face."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4, 2012 to A beautifully animated short about a girl, a fox, and the secret world between the subway and the surface

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"$2,000 for a slicer with a dorky robot decoration. Give me a break."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4, 2012 to Robot chefs taking over China's noodle bars

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"OK, I can see how the sound associated with right or left path would trigger the rat…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4, 2012 to Neuroscientists successfully control the dreams of rats. Could humans be next?

2 Sep 4, 2012

"Well the trailer doesn't strike me as "sprawling", exactly."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 4, 2012 to Star Wars Uncut: The Empire Strikes Back Trailer

1 Sep 4, 2012

"Hah! You posted this first, Steph. I was all excited to share this breakthrough. Nex…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 23, 2012 to Coming Soon: Glasses-Free 3-D Movie Theaters

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"I didn't like the sarcasm. Too much disrespect for participants."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 17, 2012 to This cracked me up

2 Aug 17, 2012

"But you know as soon as a front seat passenger sensor is installed to enable the CD…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 5, 2012 to Smartphones Putting Pedestrians in ER

3 Aug 5, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service