Loren Miller's Discussions (7,698)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"One gbps is screaming, all right ... but $70 a month is a bit steep for my blood.  B…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 6 to High speed envy, I haz it

2 Feb 7
Reply by Kosak Grabovsky

"Signed, gladly so."

Loren Miller replied Oct 15, 2013 to Internet censorship coup

6 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Why?  The better to CONTROL them ... plain and simple."

Loren Miller replied Oct 15, 2013 to Internet censorship coup

6 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Very far out!  I'll be intrigued to see what comes out of this research."

Loren Miller replied Oct 15, 2013 to Fist look at Google NASA quantum computer center

3 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Now it will be interesting to see whether the victorious proponents of gay marriage…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 13, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I don't need an excuse not to see something written by an offensive author who will…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 11, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013

"I just reread Ender's Game, mostly in response to a discussion which was on A|N at o…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 8, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013

"I have hated (yes, HATED) the abbreviation for "laughing out loud" from its inceptio…"

Loren Miller replied May 8, 2013 to The Blatant Overuse of LOL, ROFLOL and Other Electronic Acronyms

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"My point precisely, Kosak.  Star Trek was about something more than whizzing spacesh…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 23, 2013 to Tough Call: The 3 Biggest Summer Movies of 2013

6 Mar 23, 2013

"Well, for me ... personally ... I'm seriously interested in seeing some Mandarin but…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 23, 2013 to Top 10 Summer Movies 2013

8 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Tony Carroll

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service