Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (4,909)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Climate Destabilization causing Parkinson's Disease? Here's the connection: Climate…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 12, 2013 to Odd results of Climate Change

19 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm kinda stuck in the tokenism stage. I belong to 350.org and contribute a little,…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 5, 2013 to We're living within a massive lie

3 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Saying, "Let's be prepared for climate change." invokes the mindset of "normal" chan…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Nov 5, 2013 to Framing Climate Destabilization

7 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I think people will "get" this framing, because we've all lived through the subprime…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 28, 2013 to Framing Climate Destabilization

7 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Gore ...., referring to investment in fossil fuels as a "carbon bubble." from Al Gor…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 19, 2013 to Framing Climate Destabilization

7 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I agree, Joan. The description of the suffering cattle made me depressed all day. It…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 17, 2013 to Climate Destabilization wipes out US animals.

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The reason the cattle deaths in South Dakota hit me so hard is that I see it as an a…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 16, 2013 to Climate Destabilization wipes out US animals.

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Keystone XL isn't the only pipeline, ahem, in the pipeline, Joan. See the video Keys…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 12, 2013 to More Oil from Canada’s Tar Sands Could Mean Game Over for Climate Change

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks for your interest, Joan. Hornet attacks have now killed 42 people in China an…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Oct 3, 2013 to Odd results of Climate Change

19 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That was impressive! The comparison to Manhattan was essential to grasp its scale."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Sep 30, 2013 to "CHASING ICE" captures largest glacier calving ever filmed - OFFICIAL VIDEO

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service