Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,846)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep reading about this.  Here is the company's official statement:  here"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 9, 2012 to Scotts Miracle Grow Fined for Selling Poisoned Bird Seed

14 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/15/47494.htm      The plaintiffs claim that S…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 9, 2012 to Scotts Miracle Grow Fined for Selling Poisoned Bird Seed

14 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, all I can think is that fortunately, they got caught.   I hope all current se…"

14 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Im very impressed that you were able to photograph hummingbirds.  My own attempts at…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 4, 2012 to My hummingbird photos from my trip to the coast

9 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Hummingbirds are so fascinating.  It amazes me.  I feed them and plant for them.  I…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 4, 2012 to My hummingbird photos from my trip to the coast

9 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"What beautiful birds!  I wonder what the mechanism is for the proliferation of the i…"

Sentient Biped replied May 25, 2012 to An Introduced Bird Competitor Tips the Balance Against Hawaiian Species

5 May 27, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Simeone

"Incredible # of birds killed that way!  Add that to how many killed by cats....   ma…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 29, 2012 to Almost Seven Million Birds Perish at Communication Towers in North America Each Year

2 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I love hummingbirds.  Each summer I put out feeders for them and they visit frequent…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 22, 2012 to Hummingbird Studies Raise Questions About Birdsong Evolution

5 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"This is an amazing story - who would have thought that sharks eat song birds?  Unles…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 31, 2012 to Sharks Eating Songbirds in Gulf of Mexico

5 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Beautiful blue color.  I keep 2 together because I can't interact with them as much…"

Sentient Biped replied Jan 8, 2012 to Parakeets -- how I got my passion for birds

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service