General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Student Loan Debt

I was reading an article that stated  student  loan debt  amongst  seniors has risen from  1%  to 4%  and will balloon higher  in future ye…

Started by Freethinker31

16 Sep 30
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

How insecure is the deity that blasphemy has the death sentence? http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28439518

This article is on the BBC site. It is truly horrifying that this happens at any time let alone this time of the internet and information.…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

9 Jul 27
Reply by The Devian

Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?

As we knw the current civilization is design to fail. To run this civilization i guess around 95% of world population have to selfless like…

Started by satyam dangi

10 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

Solution to issues adding a profile picture

Hello, I've successfully added a couple of pictures to my page, however, I cannot seem to upload a picture for my profile picture. It keeps…

Started by Eric Wideman

10 Jul 17
Reply by Michael Penn

atheism/Vegetarianism: Is there a link? Vegetarians and Meat Eaters alike please! Help with online ethnography for a postgrad..

Hello fellow atheists, My name is Rob and I am conducting an online ethnography of atheists who wish to discuss Vegetarianism. Any potentia…

Started by Robert Lawton

27 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

Non-theist bikers

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well this day! I just wanted to bring up a quick point for discussion, and see what others thoug…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

0 May 2

Atheists have Galileo In Jail in their mind and behavior too, meet Jason Bloom the catholic preacher...

Johnny NatureHack Merrill 1 hr Please free Galileo Galilee from jail in your mind and behavior. Please think with objects based on two c…

Started by Johnny Merrill

0 Apr 30

Heartbleed Vulnerability

So, the Heartbleed vulnerability has made me look more closely at how I use passwords, and in doing so, I noticed something about Atheist…

Started by Humble Pie

5 Apr 23
Reply by Vincent

What are your favorite songs that align with your views?

Music is a huge part of my life, it has influenced me, moved me, washed me over with emotions and provoked thought. What songs are your fav…

Started by Bridger Smith

13 Apr 17
Reply by Future

I don't understand the search box

I have many times searched for discussions on particular topics and, using the search box, found discussions on everything but the topic I…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Mar 8
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service