General Network Questions (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heartbleed Vulnerability

So, the Heartbleed vulnerability has made me look more closely at how I use passwords, and in doing so, I noticed something about Atheist…

Started by Humble Pie

5 yesterday
Reply by Vincent

What are your favorite songs that align with your views?

Music is a huge part of my life, it has influenced me, moved me, washed me over with emotions and provoked thought. What songs are your fav…

Started by Bridger Smith

13 Apr 17
Reply by Future

I don't understand the search box

I have many times searched for discussions on particular topics and, using the search box, found discussions on everything but the topic I…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Mar 8
Reply by Luara

Snake-worship and death: what to make of it?

Another snake worshiper dies of snake-bite.  Hew refuses medical treatment.  It's against his religion. See http://www.christianitytoday.co

Started by Alan Perlman

2 Feb 25
Reply by Michael Penn

Posting Pictures

I've asked this question before, but I didn't quite understand the responses, the reason being I'm not too computer savvy, so sorry. But ho…

Started by Anthony Jordan

4 Feb 19
Reply by Anthony Jordan

Podcasts recommendations & stuff I am listening to

Hello and thanks to everyone for all the stimulating stuff. I am constantly being educated by the network and thought I would just highligh…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

4 Jan 29
Reply by Michael Penn

Moving on...

Hi, I'm Ted.  I've not been here in a long time.  Had to reach an exceptionally bad stretch of boredom to go back to my old email and be re…

Started by Ted Gresham

15 Jan 24
Reply by Ted Gresham

If animals had their own bible.

I was contemplating the ego of writing a book that puts you at the center of everything, proclaiming that you are the chosen ones. And I fo…

Started by Carol Ashley Tarzon

2 Jan 19
Reply by jay H

You're interesting when you're mad

So I originally came to the Nexus because I had grown tired of all the pointless arguments I had been having with my old haunts which were…

Started by Milo

5 Jan 8
Reply by Reg MM

How to use Amazon links?

Doing Amazon shopping via the Amazon link on the A/N page is a good idea. But how does it work?  If you click on this link, then surf for a…

Started by Luara

0 Dec 31, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service