Forum Discussions (12,089)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitchens And Williams in Hell - Theists In A Fog

Everywhere I go on the Internet these days I’m finding bad remarks about Christopher Hitchens and Robin Williams. It seems they are bot…

Started by Michael Penn in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

17 17 minutes ago
Reply by Luara

Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

I am semi in the closet. I do have to admit that I am not comfortable discussing my views with just anyone. I am the type that wants everyo…

Started by Atheist Andrea in Coming Out Atheist

427 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

What are you grateful for today?

I want to help others who are suffering. I got a phone call from a severely abused person today.  She said she hates everybody and is all…

Started by chares martel in Water Cooler

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

Had to drive to Springfield, Illinois, for a conference this weekend (Meetings - the bane of western  civilization!). Anyway, it was a love…

Started by Pat in Politics

27 3 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Thievery in the name of god

I have a widowed aunt with no children of her own and major memory problems. I’m her health agent and power of attorney. A while back I cha…

Started by Bertold Brautigan in Introductions

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

Have you ever tried to explain the fact that correlation doesn't mean causation to a religious person? Would you like some really funny exa…

Started by Sky God in Science

9 4 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

Excellent article and frighteningly true.  http://www.alternet.org/education/results-are-america-dumb-and-road-getting-dumber

Started by John Aultman in Introductions

16 5 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

FDA stops Ebola vaccine

How the feds block Ebola cures We have technology to potentially control Ebola and other viral outbreaks today. But the federal bureaucracy…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner in Water Cooler

5 5 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and Community

85 5 hours ago
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

The tea party is through. Toward the end of the last presidential election, the men with the money, Karl Rove money, Koch Kabal funding, we…

Started by James M. Martin in Politics

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service