Forum Discussions (11,937)

Featured Discussions

Meet Brother Richard

You might be interested in this interview with the A/N admin, Brother Richard - talking about his history with religion and trying to creat…

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Price increase without notice

I was getting Xolair injections once every 3 weeks at Dr. S's office.  Dr. S is an allergist. The price started out as $163.  That's the pr…

Started by Luara in Water Cooler

4 27 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

FEAR NOT, THE IRS ISN’T COLLUDING WITH ANGRY ATHEISTS

Congressional nut jobs colliding with reality yet again. http://religiondispatches.org/fear-not-the-irs-isnt-colluding-with-angry-atheists

Started by Bertold Brautigan in Introductions

0 1 hour ago

Guns, Children, and Death

How ironic is it that a man who works at a gun range is shot, and killed, by a nine year old? The man was teaching her to shoot an uzi. I k…

Started by k.h. ky in Introductions

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Pat

Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

This question came to me after watching a forensics show recently. This lady in Atlanta had been killed and the DA had a pretty strong case…

Started by roland707 in Water Cooler

18 4 hours ago
Reply by Luara

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox" in Ethics & Morals

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water Cooler

1099 6 hours ago
Reply by Luara

Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

I am semi in the closet. I do have to admit that I am not comfortable discussing my views with just anyone. I am the type that wants everyo…

Started by Atheist Andrea in Coming Out Atheist

424 11 hours ago
Reply by TNT666

Discouraged: just got back from chorus practice

I haven't sung in the local community chorus for a few years. I decided to re-join this semester, but after tonight, I'm seriously re-think…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand in Family and Community

9 11 hours ago
Reply by Christine

More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

Just wondering....   more than 30,000 members.  At most, I am guessing 20 or 30 or so post discussions or get involved in discussion.  Not…

Started by Sentient Biped in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions

119 15 hours ago
Reply by Sentient Biped

On trial in Indiana for Feticide.

wsbt.com   "The St. Joseph County prosecutor filed a feticide charge against her last week in addition to a felony neglect charge. The coal…

Started by Sentient Biped in Politics

0 16 hours ago

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service