Atheist Nexus Logo

Forum Discussions (12,438)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard's speech: "Thank God America is a Secular Nation "

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you for you comments on this speech that was posted here: http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/meet

Started by Richard Haynes in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did god created men in his own image?

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV) 27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created…

Started by George Chase in Introductions

0 1 hour ago

American Center for Law and Justice odd case

A high school biology student was given an assignment to outline the formation of the earth through time and instead presented the Genesis…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark in Politics

31 1 hour ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

Biblical Scholars.

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word "scholar" as, "an intelligent and well-educated person who has studied a subject for a long…

Started by George Chase in Introductions

6 2 hours ago
Reply by George Chase

What pigeon hole can we put you in?

I just finished reading this and although the author acknowledges that there can be more than one descriptive per person, I still don't lik…

Started by Ceil in Atheism

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

Do You Cohere? Tightly? Moderately? Loosely?

After you have joined an organization, here the fictional XYZ Society, do you tell your friends: 1. I have joined XYZ. 2. I'm an XYZ member…

Started by tom sarbeck in Water Cooler

2 10 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

Nontheists only?

I am new to this site and I find it disturbing that no theists are allowed to be on this site. Shouldn't all be welcome so we can truly lea…

Started by Drew Brennan in Atheism

126 12 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm still arguing with a scientifically illiterate clown who thinks that elements and even light have properties called meaning or function…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG in Introductions

2 14 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Apostasy Is God's Fault!

Why?   Well, the answer is so alarmingly simple! If god gave humans intelligence (a discerning and questioning mind) then deprived humans o…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG in Introductions

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

From darkness to fairness: A journey of an Ex-Muslim

Hi everyone, this is my story: I was born and raised in an Islamic country of 35 million people, in my country you are brainwashed since y…

Started by omariann in Introductions

14 18 hours ago
Reply by omariann

Made in "his" image?

Just curious as to anybody's thoughts on this topic; It was the first argument that ever got me detention in christian brainwashing school…

Started by Auntie Christ in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions

14 23 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service