Forum Discussions (12,364)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

"A growing number of scholars are openly questioning or actively arguing against Jesus’ historicity. Since many people, both Christian and…

Started by James M. Martin in Sacred Texts

95 22 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/exonerations-record-high-2014_n_6551918.html I forget.  Someone remind again:  Why do we still ha…

Started by James G. Lee in Ethics & Morals

17 29 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

The afterlife should still matter to atheists

Now just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.  In other words, just because an afterlife of eternal joy doe…

Started by Matt Gabe in Atheism

55 32 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

My gravesite inscription

“I was not. I have been, I am not. I am so grateful to have participated in life!” A beloved cousin died yesterday and we, at a Johnson/Smi…

Started by Joan Denoo in Philosophy

94 2 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Religion and lunch meat

I am obviously new here, so I wanted to give you all an idea of who I am.  I am nearing my 54th birthday, and have been and atheist since I…

Started by Daniel W. Mylin in Introductions

7 3 hours ago
Reply by booklover

I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

"Dr." Jimmy Hays, Th.D is the founder and president of the less than wonderful Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, Georgia. He i…

Started by Allen Dudley in Introductions

9 3 hours ago
Reply by booklover

Hi

Hi everyone, I'm still figuring out how to use this site. I received welcome messages 10 days ago after my membership was approved, but don…

Started by Sanjoy in Introductions

6 3 hours ago
Reply by booklover

I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

"Dr." Jimmy Hays, Th.D is the founder and president of the less than wonderful Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, Georgia. He i…

Started by Allen Dudley in Introductions

0 13 hours ago

Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

Valerie Tarico posted an article titled Death With Dignity vs. "Redemptive Suffering" in which she interviewed Robb Miller, executive direc…

Started by Bertold Brautigan in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

BRUTALLY HONEST; 2015's State of Delusion

Guess what folks... He's back!! Who's back? None other than the one, the only...David 2 and his weekly commentary that's social...that's po…

Started by Brent Feeney in Water Cooler

0 23 hours ago

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service