Forum Discussions (12,267)

Featured Discussions

Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

Since the original video went away, I replaced it with a Brother Richard talk at Atheist Alliance International. Enjoy :)

Started by Luara in Family and CommunityLatest Reply

New Atheist Nexus Mobile!

i'm surprised it's not noted anywhere here on the site, but A/N now has a fully functional mobile website.  check it out for yourself.  big…

Started by matthew greenberg in Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site SuggestionsLatest Reply

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare in Water CoolerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

http://religiondispatches.org/christians-more-supportive-of-torture-than-non-religious-americans/ this whole thing is remarkable.  i just…

Started by matthew greenberg in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

27 54 minutes ago
Reply by Jimmy McCann

Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

I got an opportunity to speak on camera about my atheism and it is supposed to be aired tonight on the Canadian National TV CTV main channe…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Water Cooler

26 2 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

One reason I hate social media

When I first created a Facebook account, I was excited. I took the time to fill out the questionnaire. I uploaded photos and artwork and go…

Started by Atheist in FundyLand in Family and Community

1 2 hours ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Interfaith Couples

Last week I got an opportunity to speak on camera about my atheism and it was aired tonight on the Canadian National TV CTV main channel (8…

Started by Russell Pangborn in Introductions

2 3 hours ago
Reply by The Flying Atheist

There Sould Be A War

Although the vast majority of Americans claim to be theists and believe in a six thousand year old world ruled over by their god, they whin…

Started by Allen Dudley in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

1 3 hours ago
Reply by Allen Dudley

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre in Water Cooler

94 6 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

Dogmatic atheism?

How outspoken should we be relating to atheism? If a fellow atheist doesn't agree with you on certain aspects of atheism, do you dismiss th…

Started by Deidre in Atheism

484 7 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

An interesting discussion on Santa...

One of my hobbies is machine embroidery and I follow a site that creates designs and items that can be created by an embroidery machine.  T…

Started by Ceil in Introductions

33 7 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

I Am Good Because...

Are We REALLY ‘Good’, Or Are We Fooling Ourselves?  Tell us why...   There is a term in psychology called “illusory superiority”, also know…

Started by JP Carey in Ethics & Morals

14 7 hours ago
Reply by Deidre

Guidance required

I have done a book "the gods" by Robert lngersoll" translated in my native language,if is there any organization of atheists who can suppor…

Started by Asad baloch in General Network Questions

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Asad baloch

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service