Water Cooler (2,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRUTALLY HONEST: We Are Not The Customers, We Are Product

Used to be that there was an axiom that said "The Customer is Always Right". And Rule No. 2 was "if the customer is wrong, Rule No. 1 appli…

Started by Brent Feeney

4 Jun 17
Reply by Michael Penn

BRUTALLY HONEST: The GOP's Hypocrisy Is Shameful

You know, anything President Obama does is sure to be followed by all sorts of braying and screaming from the Republicans. All he has to do…

Started by Brent Feeney

12 Jun 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

Cheeky atheism joke

Since, and I'm sure you'll all agree, no one is born with a belief in gods. so, instead of "losing our faith", "moving away from the church…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

10 Jun 14
Reply by booklover

World of Batsh!t - #2: Moon Loons (CoolHardLogic - YouTube)

The moon's a balloon, so says the song.  Problem is, there's a guy out there, perhaps more than one, who want to claim that the moon is act…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Jun 10
Reply by Pat

Fox Expected to Ask Duck Dumbnasty Clan if They Might be Secret Muslims Since All Have Beards

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jun 3

Morality clause for teachers in Cincinnati

The Cincinnati archdiocese has imposed new contract restrictions on its teachers—no sex outside marriage, no in-vitro fertilization, no gay…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

6 Jun 3
Reply by Loren Miller

Which ancient empire do you belong in?

History of the ancient world. It's just silliness.  I had to make choices because my ideal wasn't there.  For me, it came out as "You got…

Started by Sentient Biped

23 Jun 3
Reply by Randall Smith

Left Behind - the movie.

I guess this means Nicholas Cage is pandering to christian loonies. Friendly Atheist suggested this will be so bad, it will debut on the…

Started by Sentient Biped

19 May 31
Reply by Michael Penn

Tennessee's Anti Gay Law.

According to sources was passed by a majority of state legislatures and waiting for Governors'signature. If True, why are comments not bein…

Started by Richard C Brown

7 May 29
Reply by Plinius

BRUTALLY HONEST: We Have Failed Our Veterans

On this (and every) Memorial Day, we set aside time to those who have served in the military, especially those who have made "the ultimate…

Started by Brent Feeney

8 May 27
Reply by leveni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service