Water Cooler (2,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Anthems wanted!

What's your favorite 'atheist' song? (Mine is John Mayer's 'Belief'.)...Or at least one you interpret as atheist in nature... 

Started by Tracy Lynn

50 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

Music?

So I've always been curious as to what type of music atheists listen to. I realize I am trying to quantify a large group, however, I have f…

Started by Zeke

79 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

A new setting for male privilege: micturitional video games.

Adding insult to injury, these video games are playable only by the gender with a built-in joystick.     rawstory.com   So far, no one prot…

Started by Sentient Biped

9 Jan 19
Reply by jay H

Season's gratings

Crassmass in the antipodes is at the height of summer. I live in an idyllic little coastal village that looks just like the one in the orig…

Started by Фелч Гроган

18 Jan 18
Reply by Richardwashington

UN Investigates RCC Child Abuse

In another well deserved black eye for the Roman Catholic Church, The United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child convened a hearin…

Started by Pat

4 Jan 16
Reply by k.h. ky

Maybe I should post this under "Humor" instead...

Received this from my Sister In Law in reply to all to an email where one relative says they're unable to send cards this year:   No need t…

Started by Ceil

16 Jan 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Holiday Horror!

Today I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned. As much as I hate the discomfort, indignity, invasion of personal space, and 40+ years…

Started by Sentient Biped

48 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Pastafarians unite!

Did anyone hear the short blurb on NPR Morning Edition today about the Austrian atheist who won the right to wear a spaghetti strainer on h…

Started by JW Huttig

10 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Being spiritual and being atheist

I have been told that if I believe in things like fate, karma, and kismet then I can't be atheist. I disagree.  I believe all things have…

Started by javaknowledge

17 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Apologies to Dennis Michael Pennington

I feel I should make an apology to Dennis Michael Pennington. He posted in comedy about his friend Ben, but I replied to it before I realiz…

Started by Anthony Jordan

3 Jan 15
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service