Water Cooler (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Churches, Synagogues, Mosques and other houses of worship - valuing real estate and community meeting places

For a long time I've been wondering after the thoughts of other atheists on some of the issues here -  If there is to some extent some awa…

Started by jlaz

8 Jul 6
Reply by Freethinker31

BRUTALLY HONEST: The Because-Batman Script

No doubt superheroes can do a lot of things. But there's one superhere that can even knock Chuck Norris (THE MAN!) down a few notches - and…

Started by Brent Feeney

1 Jul 3
Reply by Michael Penn

What are you reading now?

I usually read nonfiction.  Most of my books I download onto a kindle app, or listen via audible.  The audiobooks are in the background whe…

Started by Sentient Biped

36 Jul 1
Reply by Vasanth Ra

Mindy's FB finds

Started by booklover

18 Jun 30
Reply by Loren Miller

This week in Daniel's RSS Reader.

Daniel being, of course, me. Retraction of mass grave horror account at Irish nun-run children's home.  I posted on that separately, becau…

0 Jun 27

Westboro Baptist Blues

This kind of blew me away.  Time for a musical interlude....   via Advocate.com "The straight couple who owned a gay bar in Manhattan...."…

12 Jun 26
Reply by Gene Sokolowski

BRUTALLY HONEST: Chickenhawks and Their Hypocritcal Entitlement Foreign Policy

Hey gang, guess who's back in the news? None other than our old friend Iraq! Yep, things there are starting to fall apart, and guess what?…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Jun 23

BRUTALLY HONEST: We Are Not The Customers, We Are Product

Used to be that there was an axiom that said "The Customer is Always Right". And Rule No. 2 was "if the customer is wrong, Rule No. 1 appli…

Started by Brent Feeney

4 Jun 17
Reply by Michael Penn

BRUTALLY HONEST: The GOP's Hypocrisy Is Shameful

You know, anything President Obama does is sure to be followed by all sorts of braying and screaming from the Republicans. All he has to do…

Started by Brent Feeney

12 Jun 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

Cheeky atheism joke

Since, and I'm sure you'll all agree, no one is born with a belief in gods. so, instead of "losing our faith", "moving away from the church…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

10 Jun 14
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service