Water Cooler (2,261)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRUTALLY HONEST: Ex Post Facto Theft

Let's say you own a home, and the local government somehow messed up and underfunded the local public schools for a good many years. Once i…

Started by Brent Feeney

3 Oct 3
Reply by jay H

Rick Perry and Friend

I found this pic in Daily Kos and it's hilarious. The picture speaks for itself and I think this lady could be a friend of mine.

Started by Michael Penn

2 Sep 25
Reply by Pat

BRUTALLY HONEST: Deal's Raw Deal With Numbers

There's no doubt that many politicians - it doesn't matter if they have an R or D behind their name - are a bunch of hypocrites. And as a m…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Sep 22

BRUTALLY HONEST: Two-For-One Ignorance: The NFL and Cloud Celebs

It's been a pretty tough couple of weeks lately for both the celebrities that had their - shall we say - intimate moments hacked and put on…

Started by Brent Feeney

2 Sep 22
Reply by Brent Feeney

Price increase without notice

I was getting Xolair injections once every 3 weeks at Dr. S's office.  Dr. S is an allergist. The price started out as $163.  That's the pr…

Started by Luara

38 Sep 18
Reply by Luara

Theodore Roosevelt, Like Many of America's Founders, Not A Theist?

My evidence is in the early minutes of Part Two of Ken Burns' PBS documentary.On Roosevelt's first day in the Executive Mansion, September…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Sep 16

Social Media / Internet re-wires our brains.

AsapScience Some of the major points- Social media sites are used by 1/3 or the world Brains scans show degradation of white matter in ar…

Started by Daniel W

42 Sep 14
Reply by Plinius

Santorum: Call Secularism A Religion So We Can Ban It From Public Schools.

Can secularism be removed from public schools without removing everything? Without closing the schools? I quit Catholicism when I was 26. T…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

16 Sep 11
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

BRUTALLY HONEST: The Two-Beverage Dilemma

Let's take a trip today, a trip to a small town of Republica (Pop: 1,776). Despite its small stature, they believe themselves to be THE BES…

Started by Brent Feeney

1 Sep 10
Reply by Idaho Spud

It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

Started by James M. Martin

27 Sep 9
Reply by Brent Feeney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service