Atheist Nexus Logo

Water Cooler (2,296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assisted Suicide

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/1281374/supreme-court-strikes-down-assisted-suicide-ban-in-unanimous-decision/

Started by Patricia

25 Feb 10
Reply by Asa Watcher

Trailer Trash

This term was used in a discussion about a different topic, and I wanted to give it an airing of its own.  You see, my first online handle…

Started by Ted Foureagles

22 Feb 10
Reply by Plinius

Making Automotive Soylent Green

I would have loved to see my Ford Tempo go through this.  It wouldn't even go uphill, except in reverse.   After that, I never bought anoth…

Started by Daniel W

23 Feb 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The Devil's Biggest Lie

Throughout my church lifetime I had been repeatedly told about the Devil. Satan, or Lucifer if you will, but some of the scriptures abou…

Started by Michael Penn

15 Feb 9
Reply by Plinius

BRUTALLY HONEST: "Boomerang Buyers" Should Just Say "No"

They were once known (and, in many cases, still are known) as The Forsaken Americans - those people who were forced out of their homes that…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Feb 3

Creation(ist) Museum commercial on Hallmark Channel

Ok, while everyone else has Superbowl fever today, I'm watching the Kitten Bowl II on the Hallmark Channel. (Hallmark started this last yea…

Started by Emma Lennon

7 Feb 2
Reply by Emma Lennon

BRUTALLY HONEST; 2015's State of Delusion

Guess what folks... He's back!! Who's back? None other than the one, the only...David 2 and his weekly commentary that's social...that's po…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Jan 27

Another apochalypse !!, well sort of...

Once more the hype and terror! With politicians afraid of being accused of unpreparedness and media anxious to keep people watching... and…

Started by jay H

1 Jan 27
Reply by Loren Miller

A comic science fiction novel of interest to atheists

Karel Capek, the Czech author who coined the word robot and wrote The War With the Newts, wrote a novel called The Absolute At Large, which…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

3 Jan 26
Reply by jlaz

The InterLove Project

I was a kind of a loner as an atheist - did not feel the need to meet other like minded individuals.  As this piece states - one of the pos…

Started by Russell Pangborn

1 Jan 26
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service