Water Cooler (2,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paying health insurance premiums for nothing

It was bad enough that I paid $290 for a month of health insurance that I was wrongly told would cover my medical expenses.  So I stopped p…

Started by Luara

0 May 4

A pipe dream or possibly the plot for an interesting science fiction novel.

I’m not trying to say this is possible, or even probable, but I think it is an interesting idea. I’d be interested in hearing what you migh…

Started by David Maxwell

4 May 1
Reply by Luara

BRUTALLY HONEST: America the Oligarcy

A study conducted by Princeton and Northwestern universities that was released last week contained some pretty stunning news: The United St…

Started by Brent Feeney

10 Apr 29
Reply by Brent Feeney

BRUTALLY HONEST: Theo-Conservative Thuggery Has No Decency

For those of you here at the Nexus, this will probably come as no surprise, but there's a group of people out there that's bound and determ…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Apr 28

the black humour of god - this just in from the BBC - John Paul II crucifix crushes man in northern Italy

This just in from BBC. I wonder how they are going to rationalise god killing one of his own. Black humour at it's best! John Paul II cruc…

Started by Christopher Cosgrove

13 Apr 27
Reply by Anon

BURNING OLD BANK STATEMENTS AND BILLS

I've been wanting to do this every since the wife moved out. Burn them old bank statements and bills along with 15 kinds of other BS tha…

Started by Michael Penn

4 Apr 27
Reply by Michael Penn

Ironic Advert on here

So I was greeted to this..

Started by Tweeeekk

4 Apr 26
Reply by B Fletcher

A NON ATHEIST SUBJECT FOR YOU

It was suggested that we always talk of atheist things and maybe should talk about other things. OK. I'm doing my first post of this and…

Started by Michael Penn

21 Apr 23
Reply by Future

How i feel about the now and the future.

when everyone thinks of spaceships, aliens, going to different planets, etc. we all think Fiction. but in reality it is all possible we jus…

Started by Shawn

2 Apr 20
Reply by Shawn

Greatest fiction ever on Jesus

Again Justin Vollmar who is a brilliant deaf atheist. Perfect time for tomorrow ( ah overcommericalized Easter ) https://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by sflmac

0 Apr 19

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service