Water Cooler (2,285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!

Tomorrow's Election Day in the good old USofA, and people will be going to the polls to elect...the same old same old. Doesn't matter if it…

Started by Brent Feeney

17 Nov 20
Reply by Freethinker31

Atheist Children's Hymns. "No One Loves Me This I Know"

I was trying to decide if this was funny.  To be honest, he's ridiculing atheists.  Maybe it could come back to bite him.   The songs reall…

Started by Daniel W

17 Nov 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

Attacks in Canada Oct. 22nd/14

Devastating for Canada.... http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/sergeant-at-arms-hailed-as-hero-for-stopping-parliament-hill-gunman-1.2066039

Started by Patricia

8 Nov 18
Reply by booklover

BRUTALLY HONEST: Kim Kardashian Will Never Break The Internet

I guess by now most, if not all, of you have seen Kim Kardashian's latest magazine pictures. That she's showing off her assets isn't new -…

Started by Brent Feeney

2 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

Bible Non-Prophesy

In my mind there are many Bible non-prophesies. To understand what I am saying all you have to do is do away with Christian apologetics. Fo…

Started by Michael Penn

4 Nov 17
Reply by Michael Penn

Religion and Violence in History -- C-SPAN2 Author Interview on Nov 16

Karen Armstrong--on November 16 at 8:45 PM Eastern--talks for just under an hour on her book Fields of Blood: Religion and the History of V…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Nov 17
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Fundy Land 101

PRAYER IN OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS   Recently I tried to find out more about this idea of prayer in pub…

Started by Michael Penn

33 Nov 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

I looked at a bestseller list of Reprint Non-Fiction this morning and was dismayed to see people are eating up two books that defy logic. …

Started by Russell Pangborn

51 Nov 14
Reply by Russell Pangborn

An Analysis of Discourse Community Members

So being fairly new to the Nexus, as well as a college student in a writing intensive course, I would like to receive some insight from cur…

Started by Brittany Mason

2 Nov 13
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

BRUTALLY HONEST: Dems Won't Do The Right Thing, Which is Why They Are Losers

So the midterms have come and gone, and the voters decided to put the Republicans in charge of Congress. Not that things are going to REALL…

Started by Brent Feeney

5 Nov 10
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service