Water Cooler (2,214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite kind of weather.

What's your favorite kind of weather? i personally like snow storms because the hills are awesome to shred up on a snowboard, but then when…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

19 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

why

why is the sky blue? why is the grass green? why does the gulf have salty water? why do sharks eat people? why why why why why these qeusti…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by skye AKA rembrandt

Dealing with death

I was looking at questions on Yahoo Answers and there was a question from a woman who said her cat had died and she had the cat cremated. H…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

why

I am new to this site but I am interested in finding out how can any body believe: Check this situation out A lady friend of mine stated t…

Started by glenn

0 Mar 5, 2009

So I am watching the daily show....

with John Stewart tonight, because he's funny (I like to laugh) and frankly gives more real news then most "real" news networks. He is int…

Started by JayBarti

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Goz

Religion in ads for products that have nothing to do with religion

I was driving in my car this morning, listening to the radio, when an ad came on for The Original Matress Factory (I think this is a local…

Started by FreeThinker

13 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by EccentricSM

Christians waiting for the "end times"

Yesterday, the national operations manager for our company came to our facility for a visit and he brought one of the leads (his name was S…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

Looking to move to wichita

I have family in Wichita and Eldorado. I am thinking of moving there in the next 6 months. Could any one give me some good ideas of places…

Started by edteach

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by edteach

It's official: MySpace makes you retarded

Facebook, MySpace are harming kids' brains, warns neuroscientist Susan Greenfield No shit ?

Started by Фелч Гроган

7 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Your best days

This morning i was thinking about my situation. I've had a setback with bills/expenses, but i'm not complaining. I wonder if this period of…

Started by damian

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by LeaT

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service