Water Cooler (2,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help - a YouTuber is trying to save my soul!

This is so ridiculously long. I don't even care if you read their stuff, just let me know how my reply sounds? I will try to keep this sho…

Started by Angie Jackson

22 May 1, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

I got this today ( YOUR THOUGHTS)

Miss California Hates Gays Comment Page Hi, you wrote me a comment on my comment about the Bible being the foundation of the US Constituti…

Started by Dre Smith

14 Apr 30, 2009

i don't know what to say

My neibour has been round this morning to tell us that his wife died last night, she had been suffering for a long time with cancer and she…

Started by Karl

7 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Anna

Fast food theology.

I think you will find this interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzGPWQt2rDQ

Started by Goz

0 Apr 29, 2009

Atheist Holy Day

Thread. April Fool's day is perfect. In every way.

Started by Фелч Гроган

34 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Larry

Um ...OK

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/26/idaho.rock.auction/index.html all I can say is ... wow

Started by David S.

9 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Karl

Cause of the swine flu ?

Apart from the obvious, that god hates fags and our fag enabling gummints and media. What else will be blamed by our reasonable and media…

Started by Фелч Гроган

22 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Scorpion Moon

Addressing homophobes

(wasn't sure where to put this, but meh. btw, sorry if it's tl;dr, i tend to be like that :/) Okay, while I'm not gay (though I've often j…

Started by VahnRPG

21 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by VahnRPG

Interview With A Godhead

In a few weeks, near my Birthday, I'll likely be interviewed by the Bishop of my religious ward. Atheist or no, I'm still on the church reg…

Started by Jezzy

4 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Peter White

Christianity Insanity in 30 seconds

An almighty God decided he was either bored or lonely so he creates a universe of immense size to house one small, third-rate planet where…

Started by Dre Smith

1 Apr 23, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service