Water Cooler (2,304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTF family??

My brother and I have been discussing seperation of church and state. Lots of retarded emails back on forth because he kept wanting to make…

Started by Tannie

0 Jun 30, 2009

What is it that encourages people to behave like assholes?

Ok, perhaps the topic is a bit too broad. However, seeing as how I'm currently agitated by an asshole, I just wondered what is it that they…

Started by kj

23 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Knaight Babbitt

Baptist Church bans Tai Chi for the elderly because 'it goes against the bible'...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/07/2563093.htm

Started by Dwallace

4 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by vandrerol

Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett have died.

Both Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett have passed away earlier today. MJ died of a cardiac arrest on the way to the UCLA Medical Center.…

Started by Timothy W. Brown

4 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8083479.stm So...who is as happy as I am that this no talent hack/former alcoholic/former drug ad…

Started by It's just Matt

24 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by ftg

June 10th Treaty of Tripoli Day spread the word please.

So the idea is that everyone that supports the separation of church and state, not just us secular folks either, but theists that also thin…

Started by B. LeeWood Thomas

4 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by B. LeeWood Thomas

4th Of July Independence (from religion) Day

So this time around we are updating our status to read: "ONE NATION, INDIVISIBLE" to show our support for the ORIGINAL PLEDGE. As for a pro…

Started by B. LeeWood Thomas

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by B. LeeWood Thomas

Atheist

If God is so real then how come there is evil in the world? How come there is a hell if there is a God?

Started by Elise robertson

5 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Karla

Tattoos - Are the godless more likely to enhance what nature started?

I'm curious what other people think. Are the nonreligious more likely to tattoo? For me, the timing for getting some more ink was about th…

Started by Daniel W

49 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Kids in public schools

For those of you that have children, and those of you that plan to, how much direct interaction do you have with their public school curric…

Started by JasonSexton

13 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by a

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service