Water Cooler (2,195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter anyone?

I wanted to create a post like this for those of us on Twitter that want to network! Here's mine if you want to add me: http://www.twitter

Started by Evolver

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by fortunate

Cell phones pop corn.

You have got to watch this! http://tinyurl.com/46frwo

Started by Goz

2 Mar 16, 2009

Stranger in a Strange World

I wonder how many of us feel marginalized and "put upon" living among the believers? Is there a tendency to feel somehow "superior" to thos…

Started by James M. Martin

12 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by dusk

Elders of Zion to Retire

[Certified 100% true (fnord)] The Elders of Zion [*], the venerable and shadowy Jewish organization that controls the international bankin…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Mar 15, 2009

Anyone in Northern Louisiana?

After a lifetime in the northeast (minus a few years in Alaska), it seems that I'll be moving to Shreveport/Bossier City Louisiana in June.…

Started by Ariel

5 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Ariel

I had no idea I was such a little hellion!

Howdy folks. My name is Cody. I've been lurking around for a few months, enjoying all of the stories and dialogues that go on here. I haven…

Started by Beave

6 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Beave

cartoons

i like the older cartoons like scooby doo the smurfs stuff like that but the new stuff is pretty good to. tell me your favorite cartoons an…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

12 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Razrback11

Your favourite songs of all time.

Have a go. Mine would be a bit hard to decide, but 'Angie', 'Let it be', Moby's 'We are all made of stars' and 'Slipping away' would be on…

Started by fortunate

25 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Razrback11

Games

Ok so almost everyone says im addicted to some kind of electronical game like the ps xbox something like that and that im on it like 24/7 t…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

11 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Dan Gilbert

Atlanta event: Morality Without Gods, Fantasy or Possibility?

Hey what's up, this is Rev... I'm new here and didn't know where to post this, wanted to get the word out about this event at my school. Pa…

Started by rev

0 Mar 10, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service