Water Cooler (2,196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tolerance

The local C.C. Atheist group posted at their website a report on picketing of the Westboro Baptist Church of the Unholy Rectum er, Rev. Phr…

Started by James M. Martin

8 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Have a question for people near San diego about my wedding.

I am getting married next year and I want a secular orinator. I have found a few but any sugjestions would be greatly appreciated.

Started by Brandon Benkosky

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Humanist Fellowship of San Diego

As an Extropian one of the goals in my life is to live as healthy as possible. And I need some help on it.

1) What kind of diet, in your opinion, promotes the healthiest living and longlivety? Please direct me to a source of information regarding…

Started by Sebastian Portelli

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Sebastian Portelli

New to teh Nexus. Glad to be here. Welcome me with open minds.

Looks like a decent little community here. Found it via PZ.

Started by Charlie E.

9 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jason Sullivan

Hello

Hi, I've just joined the site and thought I'd try and find my way around a bit! Come and say hi if you like...

Started by Dave

9 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jerry

Do you think intellectuals are dying a slow death, living a slow suicide?

I heard it from some poet .. just wud like some thoughts. or views..explanations etc. I know its hard question to answer just write whatev…

Started by Jerry Gill

9 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Fuckin' A

I'm sitting here in art history class and we're discussing religious influence on art. They're focusing on early Christianity, and I don't…

Started by Tannie

11 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by chironex

Scientology investigation videos.

This news channel has some real gonads. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA__qEYlaME&feature=channel

Started by Goz

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Tedster

Jesusbagels

My schools "Fellowship of Christian Students" was giving out free bagels this morning. There was a buzzing swarm of students surrounding th…

Started by chironex

8 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Pockets

A taxing experience

What would you do IF a certain agency of your state decided that they were interested in your tax returns... and they signed their inquiry…

Started by Ian

11 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by no0ne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic in the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
19 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Antarctic process melts Arctic
22 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
27 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
38 minutes ago
Patricia replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
45 minutes ago
Patricia liked matthew greenberg's discussion Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner
49 minutes ago
matthew greenberg posted a discussion
50 minutes ago
Richard Goscicki replied to Richard Goscicki's discussion Marijuana and Atheism
1 hour ago

Scot Hinson just added their location.
(via Member Map)

1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service