Water Cooler (2,281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

notintheflock.com domain name

Hi all! I am the owner of notintheflock.com domain name I was going to develop a web site on the issue of theism in the classroom but due t…

Started by mark lloyd

0 Jul 6, 2009

Teens from Okeechobee church deported from England

They got the brit boot. http://tinyurl.com/nb2sge

Started by Goz

0 Jul 6, 2009

Atheists in Idaho?

Are there any atheists in idaho falls?

Started by Adrian

4 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Jim C.

Help with PC game title please!

So, I've played a game many years ago, maybe it was after the millennium shift, and what you did in the gameplay was that it was very alike…

Started by LeaT

3 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by LeaT

10,000 by July 10th for Atheist Nexus!

I'd have entered this in "Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions", but I don't think as many people read that category. A…

Started by Little Name Atheist

0 Jul 3, 2009

This is interesting to me.

Two hundred years. Two hundred years is how long democracies end up lasting. My source on this is my eighth-grade "social studies" teacher;…

Started by Jared Lardo

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

kleberg county's heaven-0

we can only imagine what other words would be eliminated.. if you cant say hell-o, what might the illuminati of kleberg tx come up with nex…

Started by LibertineCT

15 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by LibertineCT

MENSA is for losers

ITT we talk about our experiences with the MENSA community. Mind you I am not some resentful snob who is angry that I can't join their club…

Started by mthoreau

43 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by HotMess

Saying Goodbye?

Goodbye - I’m sure that you have overheard people from various religious and cultural groups as they slip into their comfortable statements…

Started by Andrew

49 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Ever done the "Religion & Spirituality" game on Yahoo Answers?

Has anyone else here played the "Religion & Spirituality" game on Yahoo Answers? Awesome. Atheists are well represented. Of course, li…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 Jul 1, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
41 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service