Water Cooler (2,268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with PC game title please!

So, I've played a game many years ago, maybe it was after the millennium shift, and what you did in the gameplay was that it was very alike…

Started by LeaT

3 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by LeaT

10,000 by July 10th for Atheist Nexus!

I'd have entered this in "Atheist Nexus Discussions, Ideas & Site Suggestions", but I don't think as many people read that category. A…

Started by Little Name Atheist

0 Jul 3, 2009

This is interesting to me.

Two hundred years. Two hundred years is how long democracies end up lasting. My source on this is my eighth-grade "social studies" teacher;…

Started by Jared Lardo

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

kleberg county's heaven-0

we can only imagine what other words would be eliminated.. if you cant say hell-o, what might the illuminati of kleberg tx come up with nex…

Started by LibertineCT

15 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by LibertineCT

MENSA is for losers

ITT we talk about our experiences with the MENSA community. Mind you I am not some resentful snob who is angry that I can't join their club…

Started by mthoreau

43 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by HotMess

Saying Goodbye?

Goodbye - I’m sure that you have overheard people from various religious and cultural groups as they slip into their comfortable statements…

Started by Andrew

49 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Andrew

Ever done the "Religion & Spirituality" game on Yahoo Answers?

Has anyone else here played the "Religion & Spirituality" game on Yahoo Answers? Awesome. Atheists are well represented. Of course, li…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 Jul 1, 2009

YA Atheism book

Hello all, Has anybody read this? http://www.amazon.com/Disbelief-101-Young-Persons-Atheism/dp/1884365477/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&

Started by Christopher

0 Jun 30, 2009

WTF family??

My brother and I have been discussing seperation of church and state. Lots of retarded emails back on forth because he kept wanting to make…

Started by Tannie

0 Jun 30, 2009

Cesare Bonizzi - Brother Metal

Heavy Metal Monk Cesare Bonizzi looks like the archetypal Capuchin monk - round-faced, stout, with twinkling eyes and a long flowing whi…

Started by Фелч Гроган

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service