Water Cooler (2,270)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

I looked at a bestseller list of Reprint Non-Fiction this morning and was dismayed to see people are eating up two books that defy logic. …

Started by Russell Pangborn

54 Jan 18
Reply by Donald R Barbera

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre

100 Jan 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

I am sooooo depressed now...

Bought the book, saw the movie, slept in the t-shirt every night. I'd have sent them money but I couldn't find my checkbook. Apparently th…

Started by Greg

10 Jan 17
Reply by Michael Penn

In Egypt, doubting God could land you in jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/14/egyptian-atheist-facebook_n_6465770.html I am not surprised about this.  Shame on father of Egypt…

Started by sflmac

3 Jan 14
Reply by Patricia

My atheist fiction novel The God in the Middle is available free till Jan 5th

Hey,   Happy new year to all :)   I'm currently doing a book giveaway of my novel The God in the Middle. The novel is available free on Ama…

Started by Satyajit Nair

25 Jan 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

Loren Miller gets a mention in a Salon column

Claiming that capitalizing the word God is a point of grammar, this article refers to a piece by Loren Miller that appeared on this site. h…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

51 Jan 14
Reply by Leon Gretsky

12 Dead = "Je suis Charlie". ~2,000 dead = "huh?"

cnn cnn I'm not able to watch news, so what I get is on the internet.  This is moment of introspection for me.  I can't figure out, why the…

Started by Daniel W

17 Jan 13
Reply by booklover

12 Dead = "Je suis Charlie". ~2,000 dead = "huh?"

cnn I'm not able to watch news, so what I get is on the internet.  This is moment of introspection for me.  I can't figure out, why the wo…

Started by Daniel W

3 Jan 13
Reply by Jimmy McCann

Pre-Civil War US President John Tyler Still has 2 Living Grandsons.

NWmag.com I think that's just amazing.  John Tyler was born in 1790.   He was president 1841-1845.  He was a supporter of the Confederacy…

Started by Daniel W

7 Jan 6
Reply by Freethinker31

Thinking of all you folks east of the Rockies and north of the Rio Grande

I read you are in for some weather. Keep warm, snuggle, with somebody nice, have some hot chocolate, whatever you need to be save, warm, an…

Started by Daniel W

1 Jan 3
Reply by Patricia

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service