Water Cooler (2,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haveyou ever seen a self centered person become the opposite?

The most disgusting quality I see in a person is pride and self centeredness. Its terrible and leads to a miserable life. if I could change…

Started by MattyLJ

31 Sep 10
Reply by Freethinker31

BRUTALLY HONEST: The Two-Beverage Dilemma

Let's take a trip today, a trip to a small town of Republica (Pop: 1,776). Despite its small stature, they believe themselves to be THE BES…

Started by Brent Feeney

1 Sep 10
Reply by Idaho Spud

It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

Started by James M. Martin

27 Sep 9
Reply by Brent Feeney

Haiku

I learned what Haikus were on another site recently.  I don't know if everyone here knows what that is.   I didn't.  It's 17 syllable and t…

Started by MattyLJ

2 Sep 8
Reply by MattyLJ

God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.

I saw TV news today and I cringe when Dr. Kent Brantly said about curing his Ebola disease An American doctor who was cured of Ebola repea…

Started by sflmac

21 Sep 8
Reply by booklover

what is Facebook all about?

I've tried the whole Facebook thing like I was all excited and tried uploading a picture and it didn't work and I just thought everything a…

Started by MattyLJ

37 Sep 7
Reply by MattyLJ

Happy Labor Day!

To those in the states...HAPPY LABOR DAY! May you have a relaxing, healthy and wonderful day off! (If you have the day off) Enjoy! :-)

Started by Deidre32

44 Sep 7
Reply by MattyLJ

UUA

Can an Atheist/Humanist join a UU congregation? I've been to several congregations and it feels more like a Humanist organization than a re…

Started by Adam

11 Sep 7
Reply by Jonathan Tweet

you reap what you sow

anyone else here reach the point where you're at the end of your rope? The consequences in my life I've done to myself so I can't go cryin…

Started by MattyLJ

3 Sep 6
Reply by MattyLJ

Spider-Matt

I love Spiders!   They keep me sober and sane!   They give my life meaning! Everbody knows me as Spida-man! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Started by MattyLJ

3 Sep 2
Reply by MattyLJ

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service