Water Cooler (2,281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F***ing With The Mormons

Please send me ideas on my Youtube Channel to destroy the Mormon's free products, and waist their wasted money! http://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by Shane Smith

15 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Nate

Atheist Family Doctors - Atlanta Metro Area

Greetings All: I am seriously considering changing my General Practice/Family Doctor (as is my wife). While our MD is an adequate General…

Started by Marty Stone

0 Sep 12, 2009

Instant Messanger (Yahoo)

Just had a thought maybe it would be a good idea if everyone posted their yahoo screename to get in contact with other members. My screena…

Started by Dre Smith

0 Sep 12, 2009

Victim felt protests were Christian duty; or insanity.

C'mon folks, you only live once, struggle, toil and live for tomorrow the clock may be still wtf is going on w/gun culture on crack? Vict…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Music

Seems some bands actually call-out atheists in their lyrics: Clutch (great neo-blues-hard rock) for example: http://www.pro-rock.com/inde

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Angels and Demons

Spoiler alert. I just got pretty hacked off watching Angels and Demons. Was I the only one to be rooting for the wrong side in this one? I…

Started by Martin Allen

3 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The rights of the faithless.

It seems to me that everytime I go to a large box store or shopping mall I am solicited with religous material. I have complained many time…

Started by Joe Eversole

11 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

Atheist Nexus Facebook Group = Super Happy Fun Time!

or so it will, with a little help from our community. I have volunteered to admin the group and keep it up to date, but what we really need…

Started by Jason B

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Remembering The Other 9/11

September 11, 1857: The Mountain Meadows massacre was a mass slaughter at Mountain Meadows, Utah Territory, by the Mormon militia. About 12…

Started by Free Thinker

1 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Scott

What Gordon Brown Said... (and what he should have)

Prime Minister: 2009 has been a year of deep reflection a chance for Britain, as a nation, to commemorate the profound debts we owe to thos…

Started by Marc Draco

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Marc Draco

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service