Water Cooler (2,235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Okay guys...this ones for you...

What do guys look for in a girl? I mean, what do you notice first? And what ultimately makes you fall for that one girl?? I ask for two re…

Started by Leslee Love

95 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kaimana

U.S. Army violates church/state

PS is a monthly Army maintenance publication; it is printed by the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is a comic-style presentation of “in…

Started by Langston

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Langston

ancient wisdom

Is this the part of the forum for rants on bullshit? If not, my bad. So I'm really sick of watching TV and seeing things on 'oh the Mayans…

Started by Mike

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Mike

La Red

Has anyone heard of or dealt with the company La Red? The place where my husband works is trying to push the ideas of La Red onto its emplo…

Started by vivian

0 Aug 11, 2009

The devil is telling me to scam fools.

I recently realized that the black community will never accept that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. One lady told me last week that…

Started by RealType

3 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by RealType

New guy in town. Virtual town that is...

In doing a search for atheist groups in NJ I came upon this place and in my greater search to get more involved in the nontheist/secular co…

Started by William Kulesa

3 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by William Kulesa

MEANING OF RELATIONSHIPS

Due to what should have been much more predictable domestic strife, I have been thinking about the meaning of relationships. In religious w…

Started by Nathan Phillips

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Gold Guy

Smart Chicks

So there are already a half-jillion threads on things like feminism (and believe me, I'll continue to beat that dead horse until no more ca…

Started by Jezzy

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Scott

Trolling 101

Language corruption by the stupid is a fact of life, but enough is enough. Overuse, abuse and misuse of the term "troll" has become endemi…

Started by Фелч Гроган

7 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

Thank God

Ugh. So, I'm watching the news coverage of the small plane and helicopter collision over the Hudson River today and they were talking to an…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Jag

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service