Water Cooler (2,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sages and Savants

One aspect of Walpole's original definition of serendipity that is often missed in modern discussions of the word is the "sagacity" of bein…

Started by stephen eric billinghurst

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Who knew R2D2 had a cameo in the new Star Trek Movie???

My son mentioned seeing him, but I thought he was joking. Apparently R2D2 was... http://www.comicbookmovie.com/star_trek/news/?a=7569 A t…

Started by Leslee Love

10 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

Spanish

Will you learn it? Do you know how to speak it? In our area, i just heard about some school workers (bus drivers, cafeteria, faculty? - I w…

Started by damian

59 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

progressive

i couldn't help but notice the ads on the right hand side of my browser window and i thought to myself, "do you think the progressive car i…

Started by Tara Grant

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Louis

"Reasonable Doubt Podcast" Wonderful!

My first listen to the show and the sex-drugs and Rock & Roll show is great, especially the XXX church (it's 'real' check it out) I lov…

Started by Sue B

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Eric Atkinson

One of my proudest moments ....

I can't stop smiling and giggling. I'm dizzy with joy. I feel I've really accomplished something. I think I know how a beauty queen feels w…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

17 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Mayokitty

What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

I am one of those free-thinking individuals christened as "Dominique" -- ah, how godly indeed. I was baptized and confirmed at the age whe…

Started by Dominiq

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

Godless Heathens Softball team in DC area

Beltway Atheists is looking for people in the DC metro area to form a softball team, prolly to start in fall season. We've been named the G…

Started by Nate

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Religious Music

I'm not talking about "Amazing Grace" or the like. I'm curious if overtly religious themes ruin good music (or books or movies) for any of…

Started by Hank Bones

9 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Erin W. Buck

trying to figure out how to watch Jesus Camp.

I went to the site supposedly having it but it's not there.

Started by Bill Ballard

16 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Amber J

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service