Water Cooler (2,270)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Family Doctors - Atlanta Metro Area

Greetings All: I am seriously considering changing my General Practice/Family Doctor (as is my wife). While our MD is an adequate General…

Started by Marty Stone

0 Sep 12, 2009

Instant Messanger (Yahoo)

Just had a thought maybe it would be a good idea if everyone posted their yahoo screename to get in contact with other members. My screena…

Started by Dre Smith

0 Sep 12, 2009

Victim felt protests were Christian duty; or insanity.

C'mon folks, you only live once, struggle, toil and live for tomorrow the clock may be still wtf is going on w/gun culture on crack? Vict…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Music

Seems some bands actually call-out atheists in their lyrics: Clutch (great neo-blues-hard rock) for example: http://www.pro-rock.com/inde

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Angels and Demons

Spoiler alert. I just got pretty hacked off watching Angels and Demons. Was I the only one to be rooting for the wrong side in this one? I…

Started by Martin Allen

3 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The rights of the faithless.

It seems to me that everytime I go to a large box store or shopping mall I am solicited with religous material. I have complained many time…

Started by Joe Eversole

11 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

Atheist Nexus Facebook Group = Super Happy Fun Time!

or so it will, with a little help from our community. I have volunteered to admin the group and keep it up to date, but what we really need…

Started by Jason B

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Remembering The Other 9/11

September 11, 1857: The Mountain Meadows massacre was a mass slaughter at Mountain Meadows, Utah Territory, by the Mormon militia. About 12…

Started by Free Thinker

1 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Scott

What Gordon Brown Said... (and what he should have)

Prime Minister: 2009 has been a year of deep reflection a chance for Britain, as a nation, to commemorate the profound debts we owe to thos…

Started by Marc Draco

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Marc Draco

Richard Dawkins In Dublin: Any Questions?

All those in the US have to (officially) wait for the 22nd Sep for Richard Dawkins new book "The Greatest Show on Earth" to be available. I…

Started by SheaJ

0 Sep 9, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service