Water Cooler (2,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harry Potter - did you see it? What did you think? SPOILER ALERT

Just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Loved it! They left a lot out of the book, but I thought they chose rathe…

Started by Jennifer E.

45 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by SEs

animal planet

some of the shows on the animal planet are weird does anyone else watch the animal planet and if so tell me some of the shows you've seen m…

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

17 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Goz

Ever hear of Coolidge brand computers?

I got one on Ebay. It has Windows 98 and works really well. I got it for dirt cheap because A) no one ever heard of a Coolidge and B) Their…

Started by Goodie Faithless

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

GOD IS ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/God/10141208299?ref=nf#/pages/God/10141208299?v=wall&viewas=507109209&ref=nf Shit.

Started by Nicole Hellene

2 Jul 17, 2009

Anyone been intimidated over a bumper stickers, t-shirt, etc over non theism or personal choice?

I live in a rural Catholic area and had a "Choice" bumper sticker on my car. One evening slowly turning a corner in our small town (about…

Started by Sue B

53 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by vivian

Abstinince In a Health Book at school.

So i go to a public middle school in Colorado. While this school isn't "Religious" it does have a almost entirely christian population. Bec…

Started by PizzaTheHutt

14 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Louis

Sages and Savants

One aspect of Walpole's original definition of serendipity that is often missed in modern discussions of the word is the "sagacity" of bein…

Started by stephen eric billinghurst

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Who knew R2D2 had a cameo in the new Star Trek Movie???

My son mentioned seeing him, but I thought he was joking. Apparently R2D2 was... http://www.comicbookmovie.com/star_trek/news/?a=7569 A t…

Started by Leslee Love

10 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

Spanish

Will you learn it? Do you know how to speak it? In our area, i just heard about some school workers (bus drivers, cafeteria, faculty? - I w…

Started by damian

59 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

progressive

i couldn't help but notice the ads on the right hand side of my browser window and i thought to myself, "do you think the progressive car i…

Started by Tara Grant

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Louis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service