Water Cooler (2,196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank God

Ugh. So, I'm watching the news coverage of the small plane and helicopter collision over the Hudson River today and they were talking to an…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Jag

It's Friday pm! What are you doing looking at this? Get off your atheist butt and have fun!

WTF? You hedonistic, godless heathens! What are you doing looking at this discussion? Talking about death, and christians, and politicians,…

Started by Sentient Biped

26 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Messin' with their heads...

I was sitting outside my house having a smoke and out of the blue a van pulls up. Two bible toting women get out to help me see the light!…

Started by Scott

8 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Scott

Atheist Picnic In London (UK) 15 August 2009

The London Atheist Meetup group has announced it will be holding a picnic in Regents Park , London on the 15 August 2009. Fellow atheists &…

Started by Peter Futymed

0 Aug 7, 2009

One Amazing Website

Was anyone else surprised by the amount of intelligent discussion on this site? I've been on a few forums, and they're generally very... we…

Started by Jezzy

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

Pantheism

In my experience. The main reason that scientific naturalism doesn't have the same kind of popular following that Christianity or Islam doe…

Started by mthoreau

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Nate

My 12 suggestions for networking on Atheist Nexus.

I wanted to take a moment to personally address a common problem that I see here on A|N with people getting upset, emotional, and confronta…

Started by A Former Member

17 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dawn K

5th grade teacher hands out sex tape to class

how hilarious and horribly awesome is this? http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/02/crimesider/entry5129869.shtml

Started by Billy Deaton

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

Brad Pitt Doesn't Believe in God.

Well well. "I'm probably 20 per cent atheist and 80 per cent agnostic," says Pitt. "I don't think anyone really knows. You'll either find…

Started by Goz

8 Aug 4, 2009

Would you be willing to advise me on a personal family issue?

This is indirectly related to atheism... I was raised back-and-forth between my mother's family and my father's. Ages 0-2 with both parent…

Started by Michelle

20 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by World Walker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service