Water Cooler (2,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Richard Dawkins In Dublin: Any Questions?

All those in the US have to (officially) wait for the 22nd Sep for Richard Dawkins new book "The Greatest Show on Earth" to be available. I…

Started by SheaJ

0 Sep 9, 2009

Minn. pastor: Baby killed during fight over washer

Why do people rely on faith-based help? Organized religion does not cure crazy, period. This is about the most surreal one I've heard in a…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

Views on atheists, from when I was a theist.

So... I was reading the other thread on Mensa and it brought back some scenes from my childhood (it's actually an ongoing childhood, let's…

Started by vandrerol

33 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Atheist limericks

I'm looking for atheist limericks to print on business card stock. If I was really clever I'd think up some myself but alas!

Started by Rusty Gunn.

8 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Full moon tonight.

It's be a while since ive seen one what with the cloud cover my city always has. I almost forgot how beautiful it is. Looking up really aff…

Started by Craig

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by unholyroller

Should Fox fire Glenn Beck?

Wanna vote? So far,most say no. http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/birthday29.gif

Started by Goz

10 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Nate

The superstition of mela-Baan for and Charahk

PROTEST AGAINST----BAAN FORH AND CHARHAK A village named Panchal situated in Bankura district(West Bengal) which is 10 kilometer away fro…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by matt m

Six Degrees of Hitler

Game time. Here are the instructions: Go to Wikipedia Pick a random entry (for Easy Mode pick your own starting entry) Click through link…

Started by Louis

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

Dreams and the "Soul"

Can dreams reinforce a person's belief that they have a soul? Is it that much of a stretch for them to think this subconsciousness is some…

Started by Dave Rogers

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Religious companies

I'm compiling a list of businesses that try to promote the religion of the owners.. I'm interested in national or regional chains that peo…

Started by Father Nature

34 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Emily Dietle

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service