Water Cooler (2,244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Tipping Points for Atheism?

Having read the articles on the Creation Movie and the Bible pushing Aussie politicians I realised there is something quite scary about thi…

Started by SheaJ

0 Sep 14, 2009

Craigslist atheism? Fact or Fiction?

I recently posted two responses to a person who wished atheist could be shipped to another planet. (I couldn't agree more. At least I would…

Started by Morgan Greenwood

1 Sep 13, 2009

Lets Build a Library of Religious Platitudes

Joseph Langston said in another thread his religious relative accused him of "...just being angry with God." This prompted an idea. If it's…

Started by dromedaryhump

42 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Kelli Jae Baeli

F***ing With The Mormons

Please send me ideas on my Youtube Channel to destroy the Mormon's free products, and waist their wasted money! http://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by Shane Smith

15 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Nate

Atheist Family Doctors - Atlanta Metro Area

Greetings All: I am seriously considering changing my General Practice/Family Doctor (as is my wife). While our MD is an adequate General…

Started by Marty Stone

0 Sep 12, 2009

Instant Messanger (Yahoo)

Just had a thought maybe it would be a good idea if everyone posted their yahoo screename to get in contact with other members. My screena…

Started by Dre Smith

0 Sep 12, 2009

Victim felt protests were Christian duty; or insanity.

C'mon folks, you only live once, struggle, toil and live for tomorrow the clock may be still wtf is going on w/gun culture on crack? Vict…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Music

Seems some bands actually call-out atheists in their lyrics: Clutch (great neo-blues-hard rock) for example: http://www.pro-rock.com/inde

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 12, 2009

Angels and Demons

Spoiler alert. I just got pretty hacked off watching Angels and Demons. Was I the only one to be rooting for the wrong side in this one? I…

Started by Martin Allen

3 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

The rights of the faithless.

It seems to me that everytime I go to a large box store or shopping mall I am solicited with religous material. I have complained many time…

Started by Joe Eversole

11 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service