Water Cooler (2,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A kneejerk reaction to suggestions of ESP

So, we are all nontheists. Okay, but I am fascinated by ESP, and I'll tell you why: you can try it out on the internet. Prior to the intern…

Started by stephen eric billinghurst

127 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Nate

It's not just "In God We Trust". The theistic story of your $1.00 bills

I would like to erase religion from my money, as much as the next godless heathen. However, it's not just the expression "In God We Trust".…

Started by Sentient Biped

18 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

2nd Annual Texas Freethought Convention 2009

On Nov. 14th, the Texas Freethought Convention will be having it's 2nd annual state-wide convention in San Antonio, Tx. Speaking will be:V…

Started by Texas Freethought Convention

0 Aug 18, 2009

Abraham-Hicks and the Laws of Attraction

I've recently been exposed to this loony cult or sect, or money-making scam, or whatever the hell it is and I've got to say that I'm amazed…

Started by Bitsy Haywood

3 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

Intelligence and Atheism

I am new to the Nexus and have read a very small sampling of the forums and blogs. I have lived around the country and noticed a distinct c…

Started by Ronin

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

Life of Mammals Censored in Holland.

Can you believe this? http://www.mediawatchwatch.org.uk/2007/08/06/life-of-mammals-censored-in-holland/

Started by Goz

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Goz

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed

I think I'm getting to the point now where I'm just completely disheartened at any attempt to debunk evolution/darwinism because so many ti…

Started by James

5 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

What's the overall impact of the Westboro Baptist Church?

Obviously their local affect on military funerals is reprehensible. I'm questioning their larger affect on religious people. Do you think i…

Started by Dave Rogers

7 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

Okay guys...this ones for you...

What do guys look for in a girl? I mean, what do you notice first? And what ultimately makes you fall for that one girl?? I ask for two re…

Started by Leslee Love

95 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kaimana

U.S. Army violates church/state

PS is a monthly Army maintenance publication; it is printed by the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is a comic-style presentation of “in…

Started by Langston

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Langston

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service