Water Cooler (2,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do we marry?

Im really curious about your thoughts on marriage. Are there any reasons aside from legal rights given to married couples that appeal to yo…

Started by Dani

51 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Not important

What are you Reading?

What book or books are you reading? I am currently reading Blowback by Chalmers Johnson

Started by lohenry

56 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Dan Johnson

Jaycee Lee Dugard: Transcript of kidnapper incl. church mention.

Phillip Garrido conducted a rambling, nine minute 58 second phone interview on Thursday afternoon from his prison cell after getting in tou…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 28, 2009

Okaloosa atheism

Hey, anyone on the site from anywhere I'm the panhandle of florida? We have a very small community of atheists in the area.

Started by Robert Slavens

0 Aug 28, 2009

No Emmy For Sagan?

In many internet blurbs about Carl Sagan and the Cosmos series, it is often said that the show won an Emmy award. I find it interesting to…

Started by Andrew Mylko

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by John D

Any Attorneys Out There? Is This Legal?

Our local baseball team is holding its second annual "faith night" with the express "mission" to get the Christian community and their fami…

Started by Peg K

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Peg K

Creature Comforts

Curious: What are the first few things you do upon returning home? I mean, within the first few minutes of stepping through the door of yo…

Started by Louis

19 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Goz

Madalyn Murray O'hair

I am just curious what everyone's opinions of her are. I read a biography about her, which had a more focus on her death and the investigat…

Started by Byron

4 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Franklin Bacon

Homeless atheist leaves $4 million estate

Richard Walters, an atheist man who lived in Phoenix, had chosen to give up his material possessions when he retired. He had no house, no c…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

The 2nd Annual Texas Freethought Convention

The Texas Freethought Convention is having it's 2nd annual state wide convention, Nov. 14th (Sat.) in San Antonio, Tx. For more info, go t…

Started by Texas Freethought Convention

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service