Atheist Nexus Logo

Water Cooler (2,283)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Monologues

Hello, I've written monologues that will be read by actors on stage, in the very same way the Vagina Monologues were written. I was wonder…

Started by Philippe

0 Nov 3, 2009

James Lovelock

Anyone out there who has read either of Lovelock's last two books?

Started by Daniel D

0 Nov 1, 2009

Vegan

A while back there was a discussion about Vegans and pro-choice. I would like to focus on Vegans. While I applaud the reduction in the cons…

Started by Ronin

0 Nov 1, 2009

editorial article mentions Jefferson and "separation of.."; check out the name drops.

No Description

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Whats with all the wimps?

Seriously, whats with em? Does anyone else feel like what passes for masculinity now a days is perpetual boyhood? Does anyone else feel lik…

Started by mthoreau

73 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by j vagnini

A War of Absurdity

Truthdig October 6, 2009 A War of Absurdity By Robert Scheer Every once in a while, a statistic just jumps out at you in a way that make…

Started by Nate

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Nate

My bumper stickers arrived today.

I bought the ones that say "WWJD We Won, Jesus Died"! I'll take them to the Central Valley Skeptics meeting next week and pass them out alo…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

5 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chris G

$320,000,000 US/day

The daily bill for the fuel consumption of the US Marines in Afghanistan. The cost per gallon is $400 US. http://www.informationclearingho

Started by Nate

15 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Nate

Atheists and nudists.

http://www.katu.com/outdoors/news/65695657.html This story started me thinking about atheists and nude sun bathing. Is there any informati…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

22 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Jaume

The Hydroplate Theory?

Has anyone heard of this? It's one of those Young Earth things that seems to have been around for a while (at least 10 years) but I had not…

Started by Alan Marcus

12 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service