Water Cooler (2,301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help!

I just began my journey out of Christianity within the last few years, so i would like some help and advise from people who have thought ab…

Started by BlueJeanGirl

37 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by John D

Atheist Monologues

Hello, I've written monologues that will be read by actors on stage, in the very same way the Vagina Monologues were written. I was wonder…

Started by Philippe

0 Nov 3, 2009

James Lovelock

Anyone out there who has read either of Lovelock's last two books?

Started by Daniel D

0 Nov 1, 2009

Vegan

A while back there was a discussion about Vegans and pro-choice. I would like to focus on Vegans. While I applaud the reduction in the cons…

Started by Ronin

0 Nov 1, 2009

editorial article mentions Jefferson and "separation of.."; check out the name drops.

No Description

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Whats with all the wimps?

Seriously, whats with em? Does anyone else feel like what passes for masculinity now a days is perpetual boyhood? Does anyone else feel lik…

Started by mthoreau

73 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by j vagnini

A War of Absurdity

Truthdig October 6, 2009 A War of Absurdity By Robert Scheer Every once in a while, a statistic just jumps out at you in a way that make…

Started by Nate

23 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Nate

My bumper stickers arrived today.

I bought the ones that say "WWJD We Won, Jesus Died"! I'll take them to the Central Valley Skeptics meeting next week and pass them out alo…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

5 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chris G

$320,000,000 US/day

The daily bill for the fuel consumption of the US Marines in Afghanistan. The cost per gallon is $400 US. http://www.informationclearingho

Started by Nate

15 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Nate

Atheists and nudists.

http://www.katu.com/outdoors/news/65695657.html This story started me thinking about atheists and nude sun bathing. Is there any informati…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

22 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Jaume

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service