Water Cooler (2,245)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The toll of vaccination superstition.

The Council on Foreign Relations via Hemant Mehta's website, "The Friendly Atheist" quoting The Council on Foreign Relations - Important t…

Started by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

0 3 hours ago

BRUTALLY HONEST: "Once" and the Myth of the Happily Ever After

Some of you may watch the ABC series "Once Upon A Time". It's kind of like a soap opera involving some of Disney's fairy tale characters (r…

Started by Brent Feeney

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Raquel Fernando

Influence; The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

Has anyone read this book?

Started by Stella

3 yesterday
Reply by Jack B. Nimble

What are u listening to?

I looked under 'groups' and didn't see anything for music, or maybe I didn't scroll through the pages far back enough. I don't think I reca…

Started by Deidre

50 on Wednesday
Reply by sk8eycat

Are Christians "Leaving Christianity in Droves because of Homosexuality"

from John Loftus "debunking Christianity" - Loftus quotes another writer, a self-avowed heterosexual christian named John Shore - edited h…

Started by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

19 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

BRUTALLY HONEST: A couple of recent musings from David 2

Been a bit slack lately on posting these - my apologies on that - so here's a twin-bill of my buddy David 2's BRUTALLY HONEST commentaries.…

Started by Brent Feeney

0 Oct 23

Pretty good song with atheist theme from 2011

I had never heard this before and searching the forums for the musician's name and a couple of other things, I didn't see evidence of discu…

Started by jlaz

0 Oct 21

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1157 Oct 20
Reply by Patrick Ferguson

FDA stops Ebola vaccine

How the feds block Ebola cures We have technology to potentially control Ebola and other viral outbreaks today. But the federal bureaucracy…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

6 Oct 20
Reply by Michael Penn

is Texas ready for Ebola?

the short answer is....probably?   but if a thing or two go wrong it could turn into something that requires a serious level of public/priv…

Started by matthew greenberg

32 Oct 19
Reply by jay H

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
24 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
30 minutes ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
33 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
37 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
42 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
45 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service