Atheist Nexus Logo

Water Cooler (2,283)

Featured Discussions

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot HareLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shameless request for browser usage...

I hate to impose, but can anyone help me by quickly testing to see that this Web address is not blocked (it's a perfectly safe google blogg…

Started by Bruce Long

5 34 minutes ago
Reply by Patricia

I Asked For & Received Permission to Post

Hello, I just read & agreed with your article, Cost Analysis: Religion should be kept personal Would you be willing to give me permissi…

Started by Patricia

10 3 hours ago
Reply by Patricia

Here's Justin again ( video with closed caption for hearing people)

Justin , an atheist, is a brilliant guy who made so many videos for the Deaf community.  I am so lucky to have him to be more visible deaf…

Started by sflmac

1 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

Wondering

With 13,500 religions on this planet, of which Christianity is one, and over 41,000 different denominations of Christianity, it is apparent…

Started by Scott Renno

6 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

I Feel, I Act, I Rationalize, Therefore I Am.

Rene Descartes, without brain scanning technology and no knowledge of the amygdala, told but a part of the story with his I think therefore…

Started by tom sarbeck

0 Mar 21

The California drought is God's fault.

The guardian. “They’ll keep growing crops around here until they pump the valley dry. If something doesn’t change, everything will dry up…

Started by Daniel W

23 Mar 17
Reply by Greg

Just when you thought...

...America was making some progress towards becoming a secular nation, what with all our many secular/atheist organizations, you realize wh…

Started by Alan Perlman

6 Mar 15
Reply by Patricia

For all you Video Gamers out There

Can you feel the power If you want to see an unsuccessful attempt, move the slider to 1:43 for the Bonus Stage.

Started by Russell Pangborn

0 Mar 13

Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

I just wanted to see how many different kinds of people we got going on this site :D Just give a holler and let everyone know what area yo…

Started by Carrot Hare

1241 Mar 12
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

Atheists are a small minority in the U.S.  Advocates of gun control might be a minority in America as well. In light of the recent shooting…

Started by Russell Pangborn

344 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service