Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUNDATIONAL FALSEHOODS OF CREATIONISM

For those who haven't watched it, I found this wonderful video by AronRa titled "The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism." Very info…

Started by Michael Penn

1 May 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Sarah Palin's Unfortunate Choice of Words: "Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

Put it in your browser and bring up the speech. She is conveniently dressed in white (Easter) and has that mindless Stepford expression on…

Started by James M. Martin

36 Apr 30
Reply by James M. Martin

Please God, Make My Business Prosper Even if it Means The Guy Next Door Fails and All His Children Go Hungry

Business cards are dropped into a glass case in one of the churches in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, one of that country's most Catholic cities.…

9 Apr 29
Reply by K J

Religious ignorance

Nicholas Kristof has an opinion piece in this morning's NYTimes making the point that believers in the US do not evenknow the basics of the…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

17 Apr 28
Reply by Michael Penn

Thoughts on Buddhism?

Just wondering what you guys think about Buddhism. I was reading about the basic structure of it today. The business about 6 cycles, Nirvan…

Started by roland707

128 Apr 25
Reply by Raj

Bible: all laws must be obeyed

Despite what Jesus says (see Mathew Matthew 5:17-18  "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to…

Started by Raj

13 Apr 24
Reply by Craigart14

Context good for Bible but not for Quran

Christians love words like "context" and "discern."  But when Muslims use those words to defend ridiculous verses, Christians laugh at them…

Started by Raj

1 Apr 23
Reply by Michael Penn

Wishful Thinking: Kiev Protestor Wards Off Vampire Vlad With Crucifix

10 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis

The Great Divorce is a book by C.S Lewis that my University gives us to read. SPOILER ALERT! I am going to give the whole run down of the b…

Started by Alan

8 Apr 21
Reply by Greg

Let Us Remember

On this day when Christians remember and commemorate the alleged resurrection of Jesus, let us, the non-believers, the atheists and agnosti…

Started by Anthony Jordan

7 Apr 21
Reply by Plinius

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service