Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

Alex Malarkey, who was paralyzed in an accident a decade ago, has admitted that his story of dying, going to heaven, and meeting Jesus, was…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

79 Jan 22
Reply by sk8eycat

Sacrificial Lamb?

Christian really get their panties in a bunch and go on and on about what a wonderful thing Jesus did by dying on the cross. These liars wi…

Started by Chuck Roast

6 Jan 21
Reply by Chuck Roast

Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

I've run into a number of atheists, and others, who think Pope Frankie is the best thing since sprinkles on ice cream. And, admittedly, he…

Started by Pat

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

The Wisdom of a Prelate

Interestingly, in an article about the reception of the Pope by millions in The Philippines, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune ran this AP sideba…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

31 Jan 19
Reply by Patricia

Tamil writer announces own death / Hindu extremist threats

So we know Abrahamist thugs (christian, muslim, jewish) are not the only ones -Indian Tamil writer Perumal Murugan received death threats a…

Started by Daniel W

6 Jan 18
Reply by jay H

Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

http://religiondispatches.org/christians-more-supportive-of-torture-than-non-religious-americans/ this whole thing is remarkable.  i just…

Started by matthew greenberg

101 Jan 16
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Via....Why Evolution is True

New post on Why Evolution Is True Pope Francis says it’s not kosher to make fun of faith by whyevolutionistrue So you thought t…

Started by Patricia

1 Jan 15
Reply by Oxyaena

12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/unknown-gunmen-kill-twelve-at-charlie-hebdo-offices-in-paris-may-be-related-to-their-sa

Started by Bertold Brautigan

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

At Last: The Ultimate Obit Absurdity!

I opened yesterday's paper to the obituaries, which I almost always read first, just for laughs. No, I do not laugh at the death of a human…

Started by James M. Martin

12 Jan 2
Reply by Leon Gretsky

Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

The other day I came across an essay, titled Differences Make A Difference by a man named Os Guinness, whom I had never heard of. In this e…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service