Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Woman Ain't Nothin' But a Penis Home Says Pastor

Started by James M. Martin

19 Sep 12
Reply by MattyLJ

Everything And Its Opposite

Michel Onfray, in his scathing book deconstructing the three Abrahamic monotheisms, "Atheist Manifesto", makes an incisive and pertinent ob…

Started by Anthony Jordan

6 Sep 11
Reply by Michael Penn

If only they KNEW! :-(

So it is so depressing how there are people who devote their entire life to prayer.  Seriously, the Bible says to pray unceasingly and I kn…

Started by MattyLJ

6 Sep 10
Reply by Patricia

ISIS -- How to combat an ideology?

In thinking about the crisis that has been pending with ISIS, a radical terrorist group, I can't help but wonder...will a war against this…

Started by Deidre32

35 Sep 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Year without God

You might enjoy this blog: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/yearwithoutgod It's by a pastor who is "trying on atheism" for a year. He isn't doi…

Started by Luara

11 Sep 9
Reply by Luara

An Early Escape Hatch from Christianity

One of the great pillars of support in my exodus from religious belief back in the day was poet and graphic artist William Blake, 1757 - 18…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

0 Sep 9

if/when we ever get a Republican POTUS

i'm not so sure it will ever happen again.  barring a dramatic change in either the Republican party itself or the electorate, they may be…

Started by matthew greenberg

21 Sep 4
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Does Victoria Gekko Look Like Anyone Who Could Pass Through the Eye of a Needle?

Started by James M. Martin

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

A study found an inverse correlation between religiosity and scientific innovation - surprise!

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/religion-quashes-innovation-patents  

4 Sep 4
Reply by Plinius

An Interesting Account of a Former High-level Christian Activist Who Had a "Crisis of Faith"

The Chains of Dominion Elaine White was once in the inner circle of political power in the second-largest state in the nation. Then a crisi…

10 Sep 3
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service