Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Dalai.., Err, Goodbye Dalai

Recently, The BBC did an interview with The Dalai Lama, a/k/a Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso, or as he's known among hi…

Started by Pat

9 Dec 17
Reply by Michael Penn

What is the purpose?

I just can't seem to wrap my noodle around all the effort put forth to expose all the errors and contradictions in the Christian Bible. It…

Started by Todd Crispin

30 Dec 16
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

St Paul Archdiocese trying to evade paying damages to abuse victims

Started by eric stone

8 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

Why isn't religion inspired harassment and ostracism illegal or a hate-crime?

It seems to me that religion incites the harassment of its critics and enemies by millions of it followers.  They send down their military…

Started by eric stone

10 Dec 11
Reply by Joan Denoo

Typical Theist

We learn something new every day, and it was here in Atheist Nexus that I became aware of Robert G. Ingersoll for the first time. I knew…

Started by Michael Penn

32 Dec 11
Reply by Michael Penn

Newsman Takes Hateful Evangelical Pastor to Task for Anti-Gay, Pro-Stoning Sermons

This simpleton allows so many errors, one doesn't know when to begin or where. Here are three: (1) He says that Hitler...taught evolution"…

Started by James M. Martin

10 Dec 9
Reply by Freethinker31

Fundamentalist Pastor Has A PlanTo Eliminate AIDS By Christmas!

Its a simple plan.  It comes directly from the big old sky daddy!  It has been there for thousands of years.  KILL ALL THE GAYS!   . http:/…

Started by Gene Sokolowski

22 Dec 6
Reply by Michael Penn

Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

(Warning: there's a loud noise at 0:48. Be careful if you're wearing earphones!) Richard Dawkins speaks strongly about young-Earth-crea…

Started by Grinning Cat

6 Dec 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

Did this atheist get beat up by an agnostic? NO!

The youtuber who posted this video said: “Watch this atheist get beat up by an agnostic on the historical Jesus. LOL it..”The video is an i…

Started by Diana Agorio

17 Dec 1
Reply by Michael Penn

The Christian right’s twisted notion of religious freedom

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/01/the_christian_rights_twisted_notion_of_religious_freedom_partner/

Started by Hiram

54 Nov 28
Reply by Lemual Poot

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service