Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting question posed by The Amazing Atheist

As some of you may know, the Youtube users The Amazing Atheist and VenomFangX are submitting questions to each other. One of the questions…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by SpankyZeHam

Friends of God

Has anyone seen the HBO Documentary “Friends of God”? Amazing! Ted haggard is featured (Ha!). They all look like a cult of mindless automit…

Started by Charles Cusumano

6 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Charles Cusumano

Attitudes of the religious towards education

I overheard a former co-worker of mine (we shared an office) talking to his ex-wife on the phone one day a few months ago and he said "I'll…

Started by FreeThinker

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Goz

UN (Islamic) Attack on Democracies

http://atheistmedia.blogspot.com/2009/02/freedom-under-fire-un-anti-blasphemy.html If this U.N. Resolution passes, chaos will ensue! Hear…

Started by Reality Activist

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Tedster

Sometimes I Despair ...

We have a theist staying with us at the moment - a truly lovely person. But some of the opinions that he's espoused this week have our jaws…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

10 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by chironex

adam carolla audio/video removed from youtube

I was just checking out the latest vids on atheist nation. I listened to one video "adam on atheism", but when i clicked on "adam rants abo…

Started by damian

4 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Tedster

Surprise, surprise. Westboro coming to Buffalo

Phelps and his clan plan to picket a memorial service for the families of flight 3407 this Sunday. This is the first time these people have…

Started by Dawn K

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Gonzo Missionaries

Just saw this piece on Nightline. These nuts travel to remote places and try to convert people. It's only a matter of time before they run…

Started by damian

4 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Scott VanTussenbrook

Why women endure and pass on the bondage of belief. An Evolutionary Perspective

Why do women today continue to fall victim to an archaic system of beliefs that foster misogynistic behavior? Why are women even more li…

Started by AndreaKnoll

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Goz

More fundie madness

A local fundie preacher has blamed the recent Australian bushfires in Abortions and says the death and destruction are "Gods Punishment" T…

Started by Doug

5 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service