Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Bug on its Back

My 250 words' worth A Bug on its Back This is my favorite line in the Old Testament: And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in…

Started by William Sternman

0 Apr 18, 2009

Hot Regions-Birth Place of Gods

It is always a question to my mind, does climate has to do something with the religon? As almost all of world most followed religons Hindui…

Started by muhammad amer

7 Apr 17, 2009

Criteria for determining what books of the Bible were "authentic"?

What criteria did the early Christian church use to decide which books to include in the Bible? Was it supposedly "inspired by God"? Was th…

Started by FreeThinker

0 Apr 16, 2009

Pope is praying for those who died in the earthquake

Ummm...why? Okay, first of all, as the saying goes, two hands working are worth more than a thousand praying. The Pope is 50 miles from the…

Started by FreeThinker

6 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Eduardo

Biblical threats and just what is this hell BS anywho?

I think ya'll will enjoy these. http://www.tentmaker.org/books/BibleThreateningsExplained.html http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/hell_te

Started by Goz

0 Apr 15, 2009

Attracting church members

I am listening to local talk radio, and the hosts think that churches are going too far to attract members. Here are 3 exmples that i can r…

Started by damian

4 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Goz

Christian Extremist Trucking Company

From Atheist Revolution: Need a Christian Extremist Trucking Company? If you own a business, you probably have a need to ship items. You…

Started by cj the cynic

10 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M HEARING ON THE TV!

There's a Catholic priest on the TV right now trying to argue that the Scientific Method is illogical. He also said (paraphrasing), "When t…

Started by Renee

11 Apr 8, 2009

Earthquake in Italy

Hmmm. A major earthquake strikes just 55 miles from the Vatican during Holy Week. I have a few predictions: 1) Pat Robertson will blame th…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

"The wages of sin is death"

Okay, here is a few questions on Christian beliefs: 1) Hypothetically, if a person living today lived without sinning, would they live for…

Started by FreeThinker

4 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service