Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,015)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What?? the hell??

Ok, I asked about Heaven in my last post, but what about Hell? Why are so many people scared to go to this place? From what I remember fro…

Started by St Jimmy

9 May 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Economic woes and the rise of fundamentalism.

Imagine the scene, You are poor ,stupid, ugly, a single mom you have 37 kids and you live in a shoe, then one day your boss at the sex line…

Started by Karl

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Scott M

Take Responsibility For Your Beliefs!

I'm having an epic email discussion over at my blog. Helen wants to save me, of course. I told her I thought that the idea of hell made G…

Started by Rev Hellbound Alleee

3 May 5, 2009
Reply by J.M.

violence for subscription of saraswati puja

Suman Patra is a student of class seven in Panchal Uchcha Madhyamic (Higher Secondary) School. This school is situated in Bankura district…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

0 May 4, 2009

The Crouches' Fortune

Here are some photos of the Crouch fortune....

Started by James M. Martin

2 May 4, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Slightly saner.....a bit of a contrast

I am not saying that their views are any less irrational but I think this web site gives a bit of a contrast from the wingnut evangelican w…

Started by Karl

0 May 2, 2009

Jeebus on Florida Plates? Not if AUSCS Has Anything to Do With It

Proposed 'Christian' License Plates In Florida May Spark Lawsuit Americans United Warns Legislature Not To Mandate Car Tags Featuring Cross…

Started by James M. Martin

2 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

were religon founders power hungry persons?

If God dosn't exists then quesrion arises What religon founders were? Were they power hungry persons using religious rituals as tactics to…

Started by muhammad amer

7 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by smb12321

Do You Honestly Follow Christian Doctrine?

My husband sent this to me and I found it an interesting read. I am glad I am Atheist. Who honestly believes this crap! Here is the link to…

Started by Cheryl

4 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Sean

MORMONS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith,_Jr. Mid-1800s + con artist + claims visits by angels + seer stones + golden plates + a big hat…

Started by Undo

13 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Herk

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service