Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rapture Ready website.

After finding many references coming from Rapture Ready (RR) site on the Fundies say the darnedest things (FSTDT) site I have been interest…

Started by Doug

0 Jun 10, 2009

Biblical Contradiction #3,498

"God" tells man to "be fruitful and multiply." Then why does he instruct Abraham to murder one of his offspring, relenting only when the pa…

Started by James M. Martin

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Original Sin

I've always wanted to bring in the idea of Original Sin in my discussions with Christians. We all know that it was the temptation of Eve, o…

Started by YH

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Christian Free Thinker

Religion is the new Racism

It occurred to me, while listening to one of the many podcasts centered on atheism, that the religious just need someone to hate. In times,…

Started by Janelle Evonne

19 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Meggan Dominytus

Fundamentalism: A Definition

In an email, a Unitarian Universalist friend claimed that few people "actually know what a fundamentalist really is," so I wrote back to as…

10 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by LeaT

Scientists Find "MISSING LINK" Fossil- Possibly Proves Evolution

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/may/19/ida-fossil-missing-link Fossil Ida: extraordinary find is 'missing link' in human evolution…

Started by Nicole Hellene

3 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Justin Pearson Smith

Fundies get even stranger......

Fathers show girls that life without sex is fun By Alex Spillius in Spearfish, South Dakota Last Updated: 2:00am BST 26/03/2007 With dinne…

Started by Karl

8 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Sean

This made me laugh so much I think Ive done myself an injury.

http://whythatsdelightful.wordpress.com/2009/03/01/religious-types-reach-unheard-of-comedy-heights/

Started by Karl

15 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

What Would Jebus Do?

Somehow, I cannot imagine Jebus approving of this: WICHITA, Kansas -- Dr. George Tiller, a Kansas doctor whose clinic received national at…

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

God taking away free will?

Many Christians say that God does not intervene in matters of free will. Yet, several times in the early chapters of Exodus (Ex. 9:7, 10:20…

Started by FreeThinker

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Christian Free Thinker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service