Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first christ/money scam spam email! LOL, sigh...

this is funny but lame that someone (or robot) would type this up: GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD Dearest in Christ, I hope you will no…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Religion:The Arrogance of Human Beings?

Some religious people get touchy when it comes to labeling people as animals. Which is kinda weird, because we eat, shit, sleep and reprodu…

Started by Jennifer W

5 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Help with analyzing and responding to a theist group.

My former church still maintains a youth group, which I have described in a previous forum post long ago, and is now on the internet broadc…

Started by John

0 Sep 14, 2009

Pastor(s) alert! And forget about christ in health care, we just want accountability!

http://www.baptiststandard.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10064&Itemid=53 cyber-christ-health-war? no way man!…

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Today on wtf are they up to. Israel's man, Iran and Russia; Chavez- Red Dawn?

Remember, Hugo Chavez was up in Iran last week or this week... China wants African delta and... They are all straight up racists. Word is…

0 Sep 11, 2009

Mexico City Hijacker: "I had a revelation from God...."

An Aero Mexico jet set down in Mexico City today, Sept. 9, 2009, and before the passengers could deplane, a hijacker attempted to take comm…

Started by James M. Martin

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

Racist jews are suckers, who's he kidding?

damn shame they lobby so hard and get their way look at all the scandal we've had with these rapture freaks... PM: Israel willing to make…

0 Sep 10, 2009

The Logic of the 10 commandments

) "Thou shall have no other gods before me". This makes "GOD" into an insecure diva, but let's look at it realistically. How do you create…

Started by Dre Smith

9 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Pope Blames Destruction of Environment on Atheism

My apologies if this has already been posted on A|N. Pope blames atheists for global warming August 29, 11:52 AM Portland Humanist Examin…

Started by Nate

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Why do believers stay amid peril? god? Sunsentinel FL article from newpaper, again.

that's god with a captial g I think is the only reason they print these articles

0 Sep 9, 2009

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service