Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is Satan thinking?

If Satan exists, he must be profoundly stupid. I mean, he can read, can't he? He must know he is eventually going to get his ass kicked.

Started by Jerry McMasters

14 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Chris Peters

Question for former Christians: what is the party line regarding the OT?

If you have knowledge of the how Christians regard the Bible, ... is the OT unimportant now since Jesus came to free everyone from the laws…

Started by Michelle

6 Jul 16, 2009

Anyone heard of Tod Bentley?

Bentley was raised mainly in Gibsons, British Columbia, a small community on the western coast of Canada. Bentley's parents divorced while…

Started by Robert Tobin

0 Jul 15, 2009

Young view Bible 'as old fashioned'

KNOWLEDGE of the Bible is in decline in Britain, with fewer than one in 20 people able to name all Ten Commandments and youngsters viewing…

Started by Robert Tobin

8 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Goz

the Christians want to have another book bonfire

Wisconsin has some loony christians suing a library and trying to burn a book they deem inappropriate. How bout if we deem THEM inappropria…

Started by Kitty

25 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

The Right to Discriminate

Doesn't this just make your blood boil? The rights of some deluded bible bashing bigot put before the rights of a group with no choice in t…

Started by thomas

26 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

Just suspended from Interfaith Online

Ha, ha. I joined hoping to get into inlelligent discussions with Christians putting by the Atheist side. Things seem to be going well until…

Started by Robert Tobin

0 Jul 13, 2009

Far and Away the Best Way to Avoid Taxes: A Pentecostal Charity to Romania

When is an international shipping company a business and when is it a charity? If you did it, it would be a business. Unless you are Pentec…

Started by Diana Agorio

1 Jul 13, 2009

Just Banned from Rapture Ready !

After seeing so many posts about Rapture Ready ( RR) in FSTDT I signed up and lurked for a while. I have a religious background and fairly…

Started by Doug

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Doug

Christian Email to an Atheist

So I got home from vacationing in Oregon and I see I have an unread email in my mailbox from one of my friends who I knew to be Christian/M…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service