Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Far and Away the Best Way to Avoid Taxes: A Pentecostal Charity to Romania

When is an international shipping company a business and when is it a charity? If you did it, it would be a business. Unless you are Pentec…

Started by Diana Agorio

1 Jul 13, 2009

Just Banned from Rapture Ready !

After seeing so many posts about Rapture Ready ( RR) in FSTDT I signed up and lurked for a while. I have a religious background and fairly…

Started by Doug

8 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Doug

Christian Email to an Atheist

So I got home from vacationing in Oregon and I see I have an unread email in my mailbox from one of my friends who I knew to be Christian/M…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Jesus;the world's most popular literary character

Heretic’s Foundation Heretic’s Foundation VII: Jesus, the World’s Most Popular Literary Character Friday, July 10, 2009 Heretic’s Foundatio…

Started by John Hudson

0 Jul 10, 2009

God the Judge

In today's paper: Denton [TX.] -- God might not be the only one passing judgment on a man who skipped out on paying $200 for a religious t…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jul 10, 2009

Deconstructing The 'Alpha' Course

You may never of heard of it, or perhaps you have, you may even have been on one either way gather close.... The Alpha course is a fluffy…

Started by Richard Healy

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Richard Healy

Bones belong to St Paul

At least that's what the church says. Bones contained in the Basilica of St Paul have been carbon dated and show that they are from a man w…

Started by Danny

17 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Anette

Anyone interested in a Sexual Orthodxy Conference?

These guys (http://www.baylyblog.com/) have really bugged me in the past & I was checking their blog and saw that they are having a lit…

Started by Sue B

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Sue B

Book Review: "The Case for God" hilariously summarised

Read it and enjoy!

Started by Adam Sweet

0 Jul 7, 2009

Sexually Hung Up Christians

Christianity: A psycho-sexual disorder? "The body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body ... Flee fornication…

Started by Robert Tobin

4 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Sue B

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service