Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

religionnewsblog.com, report on Brazil's scourge of faithslpoitation

anyone seen this site already? kinda interesting, to the point: religionnewsblog.com ~ found this which I figured... Evangelical Christia…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Sep 20, 2009

Fanatical racist religious pushers all have the gender issue in common...

even so-called modern religions or media-driven movements are only modern by their control methods, by pretense fascist mentality. Some…

0 Sep 19, 2009

Dogmatic Freethought?

This started as a reply to Graham Epps' One Correct Religion thread, but since that thread is closed for further comments, I just wanted a…

Started by JayBarti

5 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Knaight Babbitt

Jesus died for our sins.

I have this question running in my head and since I don't want a stupid question from a christian, I decided to ask all of you. Why do the…

Started by Eduardo

15 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

So while I was looking for NPR on the radio today...

I heard 'atheist', 'practical atheist' actually. Wow I thought, let me listen. Sure enough it was some mega-god-anti-tech-modern-life type…

0 Sep 17, 2009

My first christ/money scam spam email! LOL, sigh...

this is funny but lame that someone (or robot) would type this up: GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD Dearest in Christ, I hope you will no…

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Religion:The Arrogance of Human Beings?

Some religious people get touchy when it comes to labeling people as animals. Which is kinda weird, because we eat, shit, sleep and reprodu…

Started by Jennifer W

5 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Help with analyzing and responding to a theist group.

My former church still maintains a youth group, which I have described in a previous forum post long ago, and is now on the internet broadc…

Started by John

0 Sep 14, 2009

Pastor(s) alert! And forget about christ in health care, we just want accountability!

http://www.baptiststandard.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10064&Itemid=53 cyber-christ-health-war? no way man!…

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Today on wtf are they up to. Israel's man, Iran and Russia; Chavez- Red Dawn?

Remember, Hugo Chavez was up in Iran last week or this week... China wants African delta and... They are all straight up racists. Word is…

0 Sep 11, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service