Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50 Voices of Disbelief: Why We Are Atheists

I don't normally self-promote like crazy on this site, but I'll make an exception. :) The official publication date in the US for 50 Voice…

Started by Russell Blackford

5 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

Diocese of Wilmington files for bankruptcy due to abuse allegations

Diocese of Wilmington files for bankruptcy By Jacqueline L. Salmon Washington Post Staff Writer Tuesday, October 20, 2009 With the first…

Started by Nate

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by AcesLucky

Who are considered Xians?

Nowadays its a common thing to hear this: "Oh im not roman catholic im a xian" from what i know ANY religious denomination who believe in j…

Started by Joel Cabides

2 Oct 21, 2009

Behold the conservative bible - Leonard Pitts, Miami Herald opinion sect.

Conservapedia? As in: Who are they kidding? Oh yeah, themselves; false profiteering all the racist-rapurist way. Damn shame.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 19, 2009

Irish firm beats some scientology arse!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Can You Beat This as the Stupidest Xtian Belief Ever?

In the Book of revelations there is a verse that speaks about the Mark of the Beast (traditionally 666) eventually being emblazoned on huma…

Started by dromedaryhump

24 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by F. William Griggs

9/11+ Flooding (and Other Natural Disasters) x 6,000 years = Christians disappearing in a flash of lightning?

Just came across this video that my theist friend posted and thought I'd post the link here. http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=9de5

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Jenny

What Theology To Read?

Operating under the "Know Thy Enemy" premise, I've been thinking I should read some of the more important works of theology to have a bette…

Started by Glenn Sogge

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Religious Theologies and the Mental Pranks of Children.

I envision a future where religious theologies are viewed as “self propagating” fiction books. Where the new generations view their ancesto…

Started by Johnsky

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

I'm Gobsmacked!

I live in a small village - not overly religious, but with a high population of conservative retired people. While I was at the local stor…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

3 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Praxis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
12 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
17 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
26 minutes ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
37 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
39 minutes ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
43 minutes ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
51 minutes ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
3 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
4 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service