Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

I was so curious as to the opinions of others about this question, that I had to come back on here and ask (I have been gone from here for…

Started by Langston

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

Family member may turn christian. Need help.

Hi. I have a young sister who I strongly suspect is beginning to believe in christianity & being taken to church by her friends.. I sa…

Started by Phillip Law

17 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Janine

50 Voices of Disbelief: Why We Are Atheists

I don't normally self-promote like crazy on this site, but I'll make an exception. :) The official publication date in the US for 50 Voice…

Started by Russell Blackford

5 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

Diocese of Wilmington files for bankruptcy due to abuse allegations

Diocese of Wilmington files for bankruptcy By Jacqueline L. Salmon Washington Post Staff Writer Tuesday, October 20, 2009 With the first…

Started by Nate

1 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by AcesLucky

Who are considered Xians?

Nowadays its a common thing to hear this: "Oh im not roman catholic im a xian" from what i know ANY religious denomination who believe in j…

Started by Joel Cabides

2 Oct 21, 2009

Behold the conservative bible - Leonard Pitts, Miami Herald opinion sect.

Conservapedia? As in: Who are they kidding? Oh yeah, themselves; false profiteering all the racist-rapurist way. Damn shame.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 19, 2009

Irish firm beats some scientology arse!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Can You Beat This as the Stupidest Xtian Belief Ever?

In the Book of revelations there is a verse that speaks about the Mark of the Beast (traditionally 666) eventually being emblazoned on huma…

Started by dromedaryhump

24 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by F. William Griggs

9/11+ Flooding (and Other Natural Disasters) x 6,000 years = Christians disappearing in a flash of lightning?

Just came across this video that my theist friend posted and thought I'd post the link here. http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=9de5

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Jenny

What Theology To Read?

Operating under the "Know Thy Enemy" premise, I've been thinking I should read some of the more important works of theology to have a bette…

Started by Glenn Sogge

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Jaume

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service