Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,885)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iraqis Shocked as Atheism Creeps in

BAGHDAD – Although their number remains insignificant and most of them hid their identity, the fact that some people are leaving Islam and…

Started by SheaJ

0 Oct 12, 2009

Is the Elevator Kosher?

New York Times article (*sigh* - sometimes this world seems even more nonsensical than a Monty Pythons movie to me)

Started by Jaume

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

Changing of 'evil' to 'mischief' in bible; parents that let their kids die. Audio attached.

Here's where it was from: attached is the audio capture excellent listen sorry the track cut off, ends with: "...they are not taught in…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 11, 2009

Catholic church loses its fight to conceal papers.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125475356953564707.html

Started by Rusty Gunn.

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Sometimes... I feel so sorry for them

As some of you may know, I'm a regular on Ray Comfort's blog. One thing I've noticed about the Christians there is that all of them have it…

Started by OutlawGirl

0 Oct 9, 2009

I need an expert's take on this.

So my cousin is a computer scientist and a Christian, and he and I tend to have debates from time to time. Relatively recently, though, we…

Started by Shy_Metamorphosis

8 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Marshall

Shroud of Turin reproduced.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091005/sc_nm/us_italy_shroud_2 The guy that did the feat sez this proves the original shroud was a fake.

Started by Rusty Gunn.

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Guess this is pofit gains from Glen Beck for mormon temple activity

? What would atheist and or secular citizens of America make of this religion that claims to be of the other worlds; American people on t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 4, 2009

a theory about the special case of religiosity in the US

warning: english is not my native lenguage. excuse me if my writing is horrible In my "Foundations and development of modern Latinamerican…

Started by Fran Ugalde

2 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Come get your pet blessed

A chaplain from Mercy Hospital in Cincinnati is going to be at a new animal shelter today to bless pets that people bring in. I wonder if t…

Started by FreeThinker

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Greta K.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service