Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,948)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Church of scientology a criminal organization

And he's not the first to notice: "What we are seeing is a worldwide pattern of abuse and criminality," Senator Xenophon said. "On the bo…

Started by Goz

9 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Goz

An oversimplification that still goes a long way

For the purpose of these formulae I will supply one definition. The others may remain slightly more ambiguous than that - it helps explain…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

0 Nov 23, 2009

How to Argue that God Exists.

http://www.wikihow.com/Argue-That-God-Exists-%28Christianity%29 True to not guffaw too awfully loudly!!

Started by Rusty Gunn.

1 Nov 23, 2009

I get a real kick out of those whose mouth is fill with "theological mouthmush"!

Can you believe this idiocy? "Actually, all of this is really about monotone thinking. It is Christianity vs Science. Both need to be upda…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

10 Ways the U.S. Military Has Shoved Christianity Down Muslims' Throats

from AlterNet: 10 Ways the U.S. Military Has Shoved Christianity Down Muslims' Throats By Chris Rodda, Talk To Action. Posted September 23…

Started by Nate

13 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Edward Teach

Cameron and Comfort, intellectual luminares of our time featured on CNN

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/20/costello.cameron.evolution.cnn two things. 1. an actor claims to be smarter than almost all…

Started by ryan cameron

22 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Mel

Is deism as absurd as other types of theism?

I often wonder do we write off certain religious stances when accepting the title of atheist? how odd is deism, to believe a god, or god li…

Started by Ben Ollier

16 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wilton

Vatican tries to woo back the art world

Ah, these modern times. The only thing I've realized over time is the representatives of religion-x suck arse...Case in point, Jeb Bush, Gl…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Nov 21, 2009

The Raptured Speak! Their message to those left behind.

This gave me a great chuckle. I found it on a site called Rapture Ready which was referred to in a recent episode of The Atheist Experience…

Started by Timo Ostrander

12 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by ryan cameron

Pregnancy, religion policy and irony in vatican handbook...

from waaay back: some irony that they'd teach this: well, there was no Darwin Day back then, just stenography.

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service